Review of PPZ

custserv@ppz.com
2018 Customer choice award

kath4802
10/17/17

PPZ is great--if you're an A or B. For some reason, they flat out refuse to acknowledge that some of us can have smaller band sizes AND larger cups. I'm a 32 D, they do not carry this size. PERIOD. Nor do they carry 32 C. Why? Because for some inexplicable reason they think if your cup size is a C or D you MUST have a band of at least 34... because we don't come in widely varying shapes or anything...

sininf
1/26/16

I received my orders in 20 days. I satisfied with all orders. The quality is good. Thanks!

trishaj1
1/5/16

I just received my package! Seriously this brand is beyond amazing!! I've ordered many times from them and I am never disappointed in online experience to how fast their shipping is. Thank you thank you is all I have to say. This is exactly why I continue to shop from them!!IThanks again!!
I hope you all enjoy PPZ as much as I do!!

elisonw
12/31/15

Loooove! Beautiful. Very happy customer :) thank you!

sashap7
12/25/15

like these bras and yoga pants

alisons20
12/21/15

Arrived everything in perfect order. Very satisfied

anneb52
12/18/15

ordered several times already, sometimes the size i want sold out, then i choose the nearest size, and also do fine, lol. this is the best brand for me till now

collyl
12/16/15

Vare som beskrevet, hurtig levering - dejligt med returlabel :)

zoec15
12/14/15

ALL GOOD!Always delivers on time, sometimes earlier. All items are intact, and the prices are amazing. Customer service always answers my questions in a timely manner as well!

camil276
11/27/15

i am in love with these panties! They fit like a glove, and the material is very light and stretchy - you can barely feel you're wearing them! These beat out any of my favorite comfy undies!

hildretha
11/23/15

the cup size seems right on, but you may want to order the next size down for the band. It has 4 rows of 3 hooks. The underwires do seem long and they can dig into your armpits, but I found if I push the wires back toward the middle that problem goes away.

deltam
11/20/15

Good quality for the price; fold-able waist is very comfortable-not too short/long or loose/tight; leg length perfect-I'm 5'9"--usually wear a medium but ordered a large based on other reviews; material is not see-through but still thin enough for movement yoga class.

allys41
11/17/15

I haven't had to return anything yet, but the Customer Service so far has been good with updates and such. Considering I am in the US and PPZ ships from so far, I have no complaints -- I think this is an awesome site.

dommd
11/16/15

Products of quality consistent with cost. Came in timely manner
Will definitely order again

ronias
11/16/15

i bought one black bra from ppz,it fits great and looks very simple and sexy

cathrinnah
11/16/15

I like make a shopping in ppz.com,they got the most comfortable bra

sallyj14
11/14/15

Everything was received not only faster than expected, but much better quality than anticipated! price is acceptable for the good quality stuff, I'm definitely shopping here again.

kiwie
11/14/15

ppz have great bras and great service

jessyw9
11/13/15

Super comfortable in both fit and fabric. No bunching or gapping. Soft, smooth, body slimming fit. Receive many compliments when wearing. Fabric breathes well, even the black in summer. Launders easily; no fabric pilling. True length sizing. Great for exercising or just wearing around town. I own 3 pairs and LOVE them! I buy them because of the outstanding product quality for a great price. Terrific value when compared to other brands. Fast delivery too.

sandrac54
11/13/15

down the middle of the garment. You can see them through a shirt if it is even a little tight. My post pregnancy belly and love handles are smoothed out, and I can wear my skirts and dresses without being self conscious. So glad I bought this!

sammyb17
11/13/15

I love love love my new yoga pants. I bought them in black. I wear them every day. They're comfy and don't stretch out. They also seem to be washing beautifully. I will buy more and often.

gigib4
11/12/15

Αυτά τα εσώρουχα είναι ελαφρύ, ανθεκτικό και φοβερό. Τους φοράω όταν πάω στην παραλία και συγκαλύψεις και μέσα ή έξω από το νερό, να είναι ελαφρύ και άνετο.

graced28
11/12/15

band just makes them all the more cute. I already ordered a second pair. I highly reccomend them.

mikea95
11/12/15

my package was stolen by someone else,and this is for my wife
so I EMAILED TO PPZ,THEY FIXED IT AND RE-SHIPPED A NEW ONE FOR ME
GREAT Store,and my wife love it ..........

sarahs200
11/11/15

One of the fashion online store that I truly adore! Their products are truly amazing and fashionable. For you to know, I have a lot of ppz purchases till now and I got a lot of beautiful and sexy compliments from my hunsband when I wear ppz. Also, their customer service is very awesome! So I therefore, highly recommended this shop! PPZ will never disappoint you!

40 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

i win $50 cash coupon from ppz's christmas lottery,lucky me,lol........

By colly l.

not sure, i emailed the customer service, they said they are planning on it already, the first one real store will be in new york very soon,lol.....

By Han s.
Questions? Get answers from the PPZ staff and other customers.

17 Photos for PPZ