PowersportParts.net reviews

sales@powersportparts.net

jamesl1207
James L.
1/6/20
Delivered promptly an packaged well. Haven't installed but it's a trusted product and I'm sure I'll be happy with it.
johns4790
John S.
10/21/19
So far, pretty good. Wish I could have ordered 15W fork oil from your site, but not available. Now let's see how quickly the item is delivered.
johnl1638
John L.
9/26/19
I liked how easy the chat thing was. It made me chose you over amazon as I had someone to ask questions from.
bobbyjos
BobbyJo S.
7/12/19
Very smooth with good competitive prices. Free shipping is a plus. Fast! Did I say fast? Shipping was super fast! Definitely will use again!
hyunk4
HYUN K.
5/30/19
So I used my debit card. It told me that my card is locked out...I dont know what that means. So I used other card. It said the same. I called my bank. Bank said my cards are fine. I wrestle about 30 min plus. Then i decided to use PayPal. Then it worked. That message was not only unclear but got me confused about my bank account. Not fun experience. But the price is great. I might give another chance later
garyw271
Gary W.
5/22/19
Wow! So many products for motorcycle, best ever "customer service," friendly, clear & prompt communications and "low" pricing. Ordered today May/22/19 and will await receipt of BikeMaster TruGel battery. Will be checking Powersports website when I need items in the future.
paulg597
Paul G.
4/30/19
So far, so good. The price was cheapest I found online. Free shipping is great, will have to see how fast shipping is.
davids1006
David S.
4/11/19
Great web site And Great prices Thanks Gent's the best price on the Kuryakyn items I was looking for A+
jamesa405
JAMES A.
4/7/19
It said on your site that you had three of the Mustang seats in stock. I ordered one, then a day later was told your warehouse stated they are out of stock. Your website needs to show real time data. I made plans to have the seat before Bike Week, so I ordered it, only to have it cancelled. Not cool!
genet116
gene t.
2/28/19
Ordered S&S 17-0404 returning for S&S 17-0450. Powersportparts is great to work with. Fast with a return label and guidance in selecting the correct kit for my bike. Will definitely order from Powersportparts in the future.
anonymousk354
anonymous K.
2/22/19
Great Chat. Got the information I needed. Placed order. Will update once I get confirmation and how the shipping went and if product was what I was looking for.
ronaldt114
Ronald T.
2/22/19
Dave answered all questions, excellent customer service. Price was best around and order delivered fast. Great experience !
kimb284
Kim B.
2/17/19
I placed the order for some front fork valving. Did not hear anything, no tracking number for about 3 days, low and behold then it appeared in my mail box. I did write customer service about not getting a tracking number, and they did respond very quickly. The price was very good, and would definitely purchase from here again.
tima82
Tim A.
1/16/19
Product looks like what should have been engineered and installed to begin with. Looking forward to putting something on my sled that I will not have to worry about.
miket368
Mike T.
11/12/18
Experience was quick and easy on my PC. I noticed the site was having a little difficulty when I was using my iPad to purchase this item. Other than that, it was quick and easy. Thank you.
phillips126
phillip s.
10/17/18
Site was kinda hard to find...model info vague until I found the little hyperlink at the bottom, need more stuff for my seadoo project will be back
anonymousq140
anonymous Q.
9/27/18
There is no option to use a different shipping address than the billing address which is strange and I've never seen that on any online site I've ordered from in 10 years.
robbief17
robbie F.
9/19/18
the photo is wrong for the part # and the description was incorrect. david on live chat was very helpful with checking to see that we were in fact ordering the correct part.
anonymousc133
anonymous C.
9/10/18
The check out process was brutal. All my information was correct but it wouldn't take. Then I got it to go through and said error with site
alc106
Al C.
8/23/18
My package came before I received the order confirmation. Now that's fast. Whoever is in admin needs to step up. The guys on the floor are making you look bad.
sharonr141
Sharon R.
8/6/18
Was very satisfied with everything. Item looks good and I expect it to definitely help in the performance of my motorcycle .
michaelw511
michael w.
8/4/18
looks great... this is the second regulator from CE, first 1 lasted 2&1/2 years,,, stock 9 year old and stil worked ... heard these were better?, guess I got a dud,giving another one a try,doent want to put a 9 yr old stock one back in.
johnb1905
john b.
7/27/18
fast delivery, well packaged, fair price
a coat of paint to match tranny and it should look great on the old shovelhead
anonymoust47
anonymous T.
7/22/18
SO FAR SO GOOD NEED ORDER RUSHED SHIPPED SO I HOPE THEY DO, I SHOULD HAVE THE OPTION TO GET MY PARTS FASTER IF I WANT TO OVERNIGHT.
jeremys155
Jeremy S.
4/17/18
very please except we mistakenly ordered the wrong tank waiting to see if the return/exchange goes well

Questions? Get answers from the PowersportParts.net staff and other customers.

PowersportParts.net?