PowersportParts.net

Ratings On Other Platforms

ResellerRatings
4.5 / 5

PowersportParts.net has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 3,684 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PowersportParts.net most frequently mention free shipping, best price and customer service.PowersportParts.net ranks 6th among Motorcycle Parts sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.2%
3,469

• Dave answered all questions, excellent customer service.
  • i clicked the paypal checkout at the end and it refreshed the page asking me to please choose a payment method.

• Don't have the option for separate billing address vs shipping address...probably won't order again unless I have to
  • shopping experience feels like this is some high school drop out running the operation out of the back of his garage.
How would you rate PowersportParts.net?

“Delivered promptly an packaged well”

James L.
1/6/20

Delivered promptly an packaged well. Haven't installed but it's a trusted product and I'm sure I'll be happy with it.

“It is tiresome dealing with this company..”

Gary H.
5/29/20

It is tiresome dealing with this company.. no contact made at ANYTIME.. you have failure to launch (with me.) Gary Harvey *******744

Reviews (3,684)

customer service (15) billing address (7) payment method (6) part number (4) great prices (8) shopping experience (4) phone number (4) great service (7) web site (6) good price (13) shopping cart (3) use paypal (3)
jamesl1207
James L.
January 6th, 2020

reeseb48
Reese B.
May 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Powersportparts.net was responsive to all of my questions/concerns. The only problem I had with my order was on the UPS delivery end. UPS delivered late, and when they did, the package was delivered to the wrong address. Fortunately, the person it was delivered to was honest and brought the package to me a couple days later.
I would definitely recommend Powersportparts.net to anyone. I will definitely use them again.

toma133
Tom A.
February 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

I haven't received it yet but so far very easy, reasonably priced and has the potential to be fast delivery so

mikew311
Mike W.
June 23rd, 2016
Verified purchase

good shopping experience so far. Hoping to recieve a quality item within a reasonable shipping time. Thanks

stevenh208
Steven H.
January 25th, 2015
Verified purchase

The absolute best pricing that I could find anywhere, even compared to the "Bay" pricing. Incredibly quick delivery, had my purchase in two days. I highly recommend powersportparts.com and I will be shopping with them again!

jasond186
Jason D.
July 30th, 2015
Verified purchase

Only complaint thus far; several parts were out of stock. I was forced to use another on-line supplier.

stephaniej84
Stephanie J.
December 20th, 2014
Verified purchase

The Cheapest And Easy Check Out. Although it would of been nice if I could of used pay pal instead of putting in my card information

tomh682
Tom H.
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

items are really hard to find - if you don't know the part number you're seeking - you're really out of luck

michaelw2166
Michael W.
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

I use this store and the other(s) by a similar name very often.
Very helpful. No problems. Good service.

naamai1
Naama I.
July 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase

I liked shopping on the website well see how the product is but the cc's of the item could have been added and the other details of the item it would make shopping more controllable if I know exactly what im getting

willh215
Will H.
July 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Wasnt the color chain i wanted. The box says "chrome" but it's a flat steel. Needed the chain, won't complain

deanf38
Dean F.
October 6th, 2015
Verified purchase

I ordered this part last year and now the price has been raised almost $20, What's up?? Also, I wasn't able to checkout through PayPal.

garyh773

ryanm664
Ryan M.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

I was difficult to navigate to see different prices and availability for the different colors of Dess lanyards I was shopping for.

zhenhuaw1
Zhenhua W.
January 14th, 2015
Verified purchase

First time shopping with PowerSportParts and I only have positive things to say.

I received a wrong shipping tracking number but a quick 5-10 minute phone call remedied that and I had the correct tracking number within a half hour.

Great customer service and astounding prices for parts.

I can safely say that the product I purchased was at least 20% cheaper than other large retail locations.

I will definitely come back for parts I would need to complete my project. Thanks!

richardl290
Richard L.
August 15th, 2015
Verified purchase

your site is very confusing at checkout, even now I wonder how many times I paid for my order since I had to make multiple payment attemts.

rodneyg26
Rodney G.
April 27th, 2015
Verified purchase

My exhaust arrived extremely fast everything was as expected !!! The lowest price I found on the Web ...

stefanj20
Stefan J.
November 12th, 2016
Verified purchase

You guys are the Best! I shopped prices, and you were the best buy! The Windshield was an exact fit. It was shipped promptly and I received it SOONER than I expected!I am totally satisfied with powersportparts.net, I will recommend you to my friends and co-workers. I will shop here again! Thanks for the Great Service Folks!

garyl224
Gary L.
May 21st, 2015
Verified purchase

I have pay pal Why do you make give you all this dam info over the internet I don't need your spam pleas take off any list I just put myself on. and if you want a happ customer get the stuff in the mail. You asked.

bobm279
Bob M.
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Parts exactly as described, stupid fast shipping, best price available on my purchase. My only gripe is that I never received shipping confirmation or tracking numbers.

davidr596
David R.
July 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase

service extremely poor. no on line support. product did not even leave their rehouse until a full week after the order was placed. wrote to customer service - never responded to first reqeust. 4 weeks later i sent a second request, which they responded to snottily. no clue what customer service is, they act tlikethey are doing you a favor. i am willing to pay more for a product to get it from someone who appreciates their customers. shopping experience feels like this is some high school drop out running the operation out of the back of his garage.

dann264
Dan N.
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Best price I found for the jacket my wife wanted. Would have bought two except you didn't have my color or size.

rickk81
Rick K.
December 4th, 2016
Verified purchase

Powersportparts were the vendor that gave me the parts I needed at the best value, including the shipping was free and fast what more could you ask for. I will deal with Powersportparts.com again.

THANKS

bradd241
Brad D.
June 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

never did find NOCO GENIUS5, 5-Amp Fully-Automatic Smart Charger, 6V And 12V Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, And Battery Desulfator With Temperature Compensation

bobbyh49
bobby h.
June 3rd, 2015
Verified purchase

Great price, couldn't tell you about shipping, I was gone on vacation when it arrived. Product was new & sealed.

Questions? Get answers from the PowersportParts.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PowersportParts.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about PowersportParts.net?