PowersportParts.net

Ratings On Other Platforms

ResellerRatings
4.5 / 5

PowersportParts.net has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 3,684 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PowersportParts.net most frequently mention free shipping, best price and customer service.PowersportParts.net ranks 6th among Motorcycle Parts sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.2%
3,469

• Dave answered all questions, excellent customer service.
  • i clicked the paypal checkout at the end and it refreshed the page asking me to please choose a payment method.

• Don't have the option for separate billing address vs shipping address...probably won't order again unless I have to
  • shopping experience feels like this is some high school drop out running the operation out of the back of his garage.
How would you rate PowersportParts.net?

“Delivered promptly an packaged well”

James L.
1/6/20

Delivered promptly an packaged well. Haven't installed but it's a trusted product and I'm sure I'll be happy with it.

“It is tiresome dealing with this company..”

Gary H.
5/29/20

It is tiresome dealing with this company.. no contact made at ANYTIME.. you have failure to launch (with me.) Gary Harvey *******744

Reviews (3,684)

customer service (15) billing address (7) payment method (6) part number (4) great prices (8) shopping experience (4) phone number (4) great service (7) web site (6) good price (13) shopping cart (3) use paypal (3)
jamesl1207
James L.
January 6th, 2020

reeseb48
Reese B.
May 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Powersportparts.net was responsive to all of my questions/concerns. The only problem I had with my order was on the UPS delivery end. UPS delivered late, and when they did, the package was delivered to the wrong address. Fortunately, the person it was delivered to was honest and brought the package to me a couple days later.
I would definitely recommend Powersportparts.net to anyone. I will definitely use them again.

garyh773

toma133
Tom A.
February 8th, 2020
Verified purchase

I haven't received it yet but so far very easy, reasonably priced and has the potential to be fast delivery so

michaelw2166
Michael W.
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

I use this store and the other(s) by a similar name very often.
Very helpful. No problems. Good service.

nicholasr397
February 14th, 2020

I ordered a starter and an extremely great price. I was excited to find this company and purchase more from them. Turns out, they made a mistake on the price. Instead of honoring the price like more reputable companies do (Amazon), they decided to send me an email full of lies stating the product is out of stock and they don't have an ETA of when they will get more, so they kindly will cancel my order. Only thing, they're database stated that they had 7 starters in stock. DBMS systems are really efficient these days and being off in inventory by 7 simply doesn't happen. Instead of yelling lies to your customers, own up to your mistake.

tomh682
Tom H.
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

items are really hard to find - if you don't know the part number you're seeking - you're really out of luck

naamai1
Naama I.
July 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase

I liked shopping on the website well see how the product is but the cc's of the item could have been added and the other details of the item it would make shopping more controllable if I know exactly what im getting

willh215
Will H.
July 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Wasnt the color chain i wanted. The box says "chrome" but it's a flat steel. Needed the chain, won't complain

anthonyr524
anthony r.
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

I am. back because apparently you are not selling a full set of brake pads and I await your call on the brake caliper kit issue. I left a message

ryanm664
Ryan M.
June 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

I was difficult to navigate to see different prices and availability for the different colors of Dess lanyards I was shopping for.

bobm279
Bob M.
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase

Parts exactly as described, stupid fast shipping, best price available on my purchase. My only gripe is that I never received shipping confirmation or tracking numbers.

timj109
Tim J.
January 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

So far ok, best price I could find. Received the order and installed the seals, perfect fit,very satisfied with the entire experience.

johnh3433
John H.
May 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

This is my first order with Power sport Parts. I look forward to doing business with you pending this transaction. A certain amount of trust on my part doing credit card business with a company for the first time.
Thanks, John Hicks

jt379
J T.
April 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

You had the best price on the part I needed. I'm hoping for fast shipping and if it is I'll definitely be back!!

tede22
Ted E.
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase

could not have been better easy purchase fast delivery and would purchase from you again, thank you very much I do appreciate it

garyc811
Gary C.
May 19th, 2020
Verified purchase

Best price, top quality part, and easy order process. Plus you are in Texas my old home state where my oldest lives with his family in Arlington.

dann264
Dan N.
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Best price I found for the jacket my wife wanted. Would have bought two except you didn't have my color or size.

bradd241
Brad D.
June 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

never did find NOCO GENIUS5, 5-Amp Fully-Automatic Smart Charger, 6V And 12V Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, And Battery Desulfator With Temperature Compensation

marks2150
Mark S.
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Messages you rapidly responded. Helped make the decision process easy. Need to send shipping information as soon as it is created. Did not recived shipping info until I asked for it a few days later. Actually got the shipping info on the same day the package was delivered.

johnd3857
John D.
June 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

I would recommend that part listings online include a link to additional parts needed to install the part! For example I ordered a windshield for my motorcycle and it did not come with mounting hardware and there was no link to the proper hardware so now I have to call and track down the right mounting hardware

marcusk34
Marcus k.
May 14th, 2016
Verified purchase

I really like, let me shop by my by year make and model and didn't keep the only two other kinds of bikes it was easy to find my parts had a list of bikes at the parts of fit which is really helpful overall thumbs up...... Just got my part in waited a week wrong part now looks like ill have to pay a 15% restocking fee not to excited but guess its my fault for going off the pictures

josephv52
joseph v.
February 23rd, 2015
Verified purchase

A little slow with communication, but overall a good transaction. I understand there was a weather event going on, so allowances should be made. Great price on the product and received as ordered. Cheap standard shipping as well ( I drop shipped it to a friend in the U.S. - the canadian shipping was not a great price for these small items, but would have been good for a larger order ).

edf90
Ed F.
May 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

Fine. It would have been nice if shipping were free for that $63 item. However, I do understand $75 is the cut-off.

aaronc109
Aaron C.
January 1st, 2015
Verified purchase

Horrible customer service. Unwilling to work with customers. Tried to edit some items on my order 10 minutes after placing it and they never returned a call like their voicemail said. Also sent items that were not as pictured nor accurately described. Had to send entire order back. Costing ME money. Steer clear of this one. Don't let the cheap pricing fool you. You get what you pay for.

Questions? Get answers from the PowersportParts.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PowersportParts.net?

Have a question about PowersportParts.net?