Review of Power Plus

ShenZhen, Guangdong 518131, China
service@Power-Plus.co.uk

martinb122
4/8/17
It came earlier than the predicted delivery date. It lasts over three hours without charging it. I bought this for my HP Pavillion G6 because my old origninal HP battery was not even lasting 10 minutes without me having to plug it in. As I looked for a new one, I came across this one. I saw the price and clicked on it. Then I looked at the reviews. the Majority of them were good, so I ordered this battery. I have had it for a month now and It works better than the origninal. I would recommend it to anyone. I will certaintly buy this again when I need a new battery.

Tip for consumers: Bad communication, any question just email :service@power-plus.co.uk ,OK, accept it, very very very very cost-effective price!! and good quality , power plus.

martinf59
3/7/17
I ordered the laptop battery and it was well packed and got delivered on time. The product is good and the service provided has been excellent. Jane from customer service responded to my query and provided tracking for my shipment and ensured that the product was delivered on time as promised.
anthead1
3/2/17
Very pleased with the price of the product and the speed of delivery. Would highly reccomend and will use again in the future.
iveb
9/9/16
WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING
What ever you do, Dont order from this Company you will never get your goods. They are based in China not a U.K. company. Dont be fooled by UK web site, e-mail or postal address.
If you have paid by Paypal claim your money back now!!!!!
georged65
7/5/16
The laptop battery I ordered from Power-plus.co.uk (BOHUI Technology Co. Ltd, China) did not fit my machine, although their website advertised that it was suitable.
Very difficult communicating with them, very poor English and only one sentence answers to SOME of my queries.
They wanted more postage for a replacement (their mistake) and for me to help find a new customer for the incorrectly sent item!
I would not use this company again.
chriss360
2/17/16
UPDATE :"I may have been a bit hasty with my earlier offering below. The battery arrived as ordered, albeit it took about 3 weeks. It was delivered to a neighbour and card left which was fine. The parcel was forwarded from The Cargo Centre at Jersey Airport, St Peter, Jersey. If you're prepared to be patient and wait for it to come all the way from China then this company are probably ok. Have yet to fully try out the battery though".

I ordered a laptop battery online from power-plus.co.uk 10 days ago. I've had nothing at all in the way of receipt and confirmation of the order even though payment was made through Paypal at the point of ordering.
The site said the battery was in stock at the company's warehouse at Heathrow but I'm still waiting for delivery. After reading the postings here I have a horrid feeling I'm going to be disappointed. I'll let you know.
benh83
2/14/16
I ordered a laptop battery, very cheap, no indication of arrival time. It seems to have been a direct order from China via PayPal. After 2 weeks I felt impatient and wrote a Q here. Next day it arrived. I charged it fully before use, it works fine, excellent deal!
pedrl
12/3/15
COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS PROVIDED BY PAYPAL :-

BOHUI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED, Room 1013 ,DongMing Building, No.284 MinKang Road ,LongHua District, ShenZhen, Guangdong Province 518131 China.

Website states warehouse at 7 Trident Way, SOUTHALL, UB2 5LF, UK. Payment ended up with BOHUI TECHNOLOGY in China. Battery took ages to arrive. Connected it to the laptop, battery ran down and would not charge even to 1%. Contacted the "company"?? and was asked to send photos of the batteries (my old and the 1 they sent). I refused and stated i wanted a "no quibble refund as per the statement on the website. Haven't heard from them since. Had to lodge a complaint for refund with Paypal.

Tip for consumers: AVOID!!!

send email them : service@power-plus.co.uk

By Martin B.

Questions? Get answers from the Power Plus staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Power Plus