Pots of Sweet

Pots of Sweet has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pots of Sweet ranks 10th among Dessert sites.

How would you rate Pots of Sweet?

“Delicious”

Irene B.
7/6/20

Great to get these old fashioned sweets delivered to your door. I've not had the ones I bought for years.

ireneb115
July 6th, 2020

aftond1
October 15th, 2020

The sweet pot is composed of cake and cupcakes. Thank you for being a sweet spot in my life. Highly recommended.

anjam18
September 13th, 2021

This sweet are lovely, it brings back my childhood memories. Sweet, sour super taste. Nowadays this won't get in any shop, thanks to this site. Fast Service!

derekr144
July 27th, 2020

A fantastic range of sweets that dont break the bank.the liquorice allsorts especially where a trip down memory lane.

peterw609
April 23rd, 2020

Simple and easy to order great selection my wife loves them all ideal for little gifts if you can stop eating them all certainly will be ordering some more soon

gemmas47
December 17th, 2020

Lovely services. I received my order promptly and everything was as described / expected. Very happy.

Questions? Get answers from the Pots of Sweet staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pots of Sweet?

Have a question about Pots of Sweet?