Review of Posirank

Tel: +1-240-547-4736

jordans96
Jordan S.
1/9/19

Pretty impressed so far with the system and everyone that I've interacted with. Looking forward to what's next!

nicholask55
Nicholas K.
1/2/19

So far do good, I would like to se a payment receipt more accessible. I can't seem to find one for my initial payment.

johnm1409
John M.
12/27/18

Tangible results are the real area I am trying to analsis at the moment which can be difficult with this type of product.

seano47
Sean O.
12/21/18

Support is very active and responsive. All of my questions get answered within hours via e-mail if not by Mike over the phone.

xanh
Xan H.
12/20/18

It would be helpful to get a better understanding of the differences between the different products.

kenzien1
Kenzie N.
11/27/18

Was very happy with the service but was sincerely disappointed with an experience in which I was charged for a product that I did not order.

stephanr11
Stephan R.
10/31/18

I've been using PosiRank for years as a secret SEO weapon for our agency. No one else in our industry has such a strong, reliable & high quality backlinking system. We can do everything on-page. PosiRank fills in the gaps in the areas that are difficult to reach.

johnm1370
John M.
10/3/18

Don't make us pay before we can try your service. Don't make us watch your promo video before letting us see your platform. Be upfront about the cost, don't make us go searching for "how much is this going to be."

Response from Dustin B., Posirank Representative
Hi John - We offer dozens of products and services as a self serve SEO platform.  How much you spend on the platform depends on your strategy and what you want to purchase.  We encourage you to create a free personal account.  That will allow you to see all of our services and pricing.  If you'd like to come on board with us as a wholesale client, prices are 30% lower (except for our content writing.  That's as low as we can make it)
robertf477
9/28/18

It appears as if the service is free, yet even the most basic service costs money. All they offer is a7 day FREE discount offer. What a joke!

Oh and if you have trouble getting past the Captcha, don't waste any more time.

Response from Dustin B., Posirank Representative
Hi Robert. Our 7 day free wholesale account access gives you 30% off some of the best products we have to offer (except content writing - that's as low as we can make it). Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to stay in business providing the high quality SEO services like guest posting outreach for free. Thanks for at the bare minimum, taking a look at our platform. We wish you well.
marlonb33
Marlon B.
9/28/18

Still waiting for campaign architect. Order is past due by 2 days. Two of the edu links I ordered go to a 404 page

alexs526
Alex S.
9/19/18

Order placing process is not straightforward. I have left the page thinking I have placed the order only to find out later that it was left unpaid in my cart

Response from Dustin B., Posirank Representative
Hi Alex,

Sorry you ran into some ordering confusion. If you ever have a question about ordering or strategy please reach out to us. You can email your account strategist, submit a support ticket, or ask a question in our private FB group. We're here to help.
gregc115
Greg C.
8/27/18

I was unable to get started any sooner, as we had to rebuild most of the URLS on site, however... now that I have you guys rolling, I hope for only great things for this client!

nateb28
Nate B.
8/21/18

Quick and easy. Super effective. My clients are sending me bonus checks because they are thrilled with the results!

amandav45
Amanda V.
8/21/18

I think my expectation of the service was higher than I anticipated. Trying a few more things out and have reached out to the account director.

shannaj7
Shanna J.
8/20/18

Ordering is confusing and when I was chatting with 'Jen' for a minute when I hovered on name on chat it had a different name--Savreen or something like that. So I am scared that this is a scam now. So I hope not.

Response from Dustin B., Posirank Representative
Hi Shanna. I assure you we're a real business. Nothing about us or our services are a scam. In fact, we're an entirely U.S. based staff. I'll be passing your comment onto ownership as there may be a tech issue with our chat tool. Jen is our chat manager. She's a real person with a family living in Hawaii.
georgeg103
George G.
8/8/18

I was impressed by Katie's SEO knowledge & customer service level. The PosiRank ordering system is great for defining work & scope as well as facilitating communication & progress.

Response from Dustin B., Posirank Representative
Thanks George! We agree, Katie is a fantastic account strategist :) We appreciate your business.
timh311
7/27/18

I think this is my second or 3rd review now, and I am not an affiliate - I haven't known the company for long and have probably only ordered half a dozen times based on the solid recommendation from a friend. Truth be told, if you are scrolling through these reviews and have seen a few dodgy entries, allow me to provide some balance. The system for a start is dead easy to use. Full stop. Everything suggesting otherwise is nonsense. When you order content it prompts "add-to-cart"... then you confirm and order. I cannot believe I saw an entry from someone frustrated that they themselves exited the system without processing an order. Essentially publicly blaming Posirank because they probably missed a client deadline as a result. Yet another reviewer complains about it not being free. What!!!! Look, the back office system is as easy to use as the first Nokia mobile phone. Perhaps I'm showing my age. :-) The content support on offer ranges from quick and easy articles, to full-on heavy duty top tier back-linking. You order what you want, it is not a dictatorship... and a few days later it is yours available for download. That's it, job done! I think that I even had an occasion where my order was prepared on the same day. Fantastic! If technology is not your thing, then any back office system worldwide has the potential to frustrate you - but to call out a system so simple to use, is plainly wrong. Just ask for help instead, we all learn at different speeds. Otherwise, if you want good content and need to save the time yourself - then these guys can do a good job, for less than the price of a freelance copywriter. Its probably against the terms and conditions for me to post my contact details here, but it would be a pleasure to offer an objective view to anyone that has outstanding questions. So Posirank, if you get customers wishing to validate what you do, just drop me a line - I am happy to help, verify my own experience and show them where the content is on my website. One thing to be ultra clear on, Posirank are content producers only. They will not touch your website or do any technical work at all. Ps. I am in the UK, so definitely not connected. Just not one for letting untruths go unchecked. My latest order should be with me in a few days. Keep up the good work guys!!

Response from Dustin B., Posirank Representative
Thanks Tim. I just sent you a private message with my email address. We can schedule a strategy call anytime you'd like!
psb
PS B.
7/27/18

All, new. Awaiting the result of Campaign Architect to decide whether to proceed with additional services.

greggh30
6/28/18

Highly recommended. SEO and quality backlinks are a must for any website seeking to gain authority and traffic.

Response from Dustin B., Posirank Representative
Thanks so much Gregg!
robh152
6/18/18

Been working with them for a few months now, could not be happier. No-nonsense plans to get your site at the top of serps, very different than other companies that profess to do the same, but you never quite know what they're doing...with Posirank you they tell you exactly what's going on. Dustin is great, tells me what i need to know and so far everything has worked very well.

Response from Dustin B., Posirank Representative
Thanks so much Rob! You've been great to work with as well. We appreciate your business.
eddlyl
6/8/18

Great company to work with for white label SEO! Very intuitive cart and customer service is on-point. Plus they offer free consult for first campaign to get to understand SEO and getting it done right!

bens213
Ben S.
6/6/18

The writers are quite accurate, and I'm thankful to be able to rely on PosiRank to help me develop engaging content! Thank you!

timh153
Tim H.
5/30/18

Good, easy to understand support from Dustin. Great communicator and happy with the ease of use within the system.

erich385
eric h.
5/17/18

I don't know why your shopping cart continues to give me problems. I placed an order a week ago only to log in to see it still sitting in my cart and not ordered! Am I that much of an idiot? I just don't see how I would have left this.

Also, tryed to edit the order once I placed it, but couldn't so so. I know I had a number of URLS but only saw one.

Response from Dustin B., Posirank Representative
Hi Eric, we're here to help. Please, anytime you run into an issue like this - reach out to an account manager or submit a support ticket. The last thing we want is for you to feel like you're on your own.
arthurs89
Arthur S.
5/11/18

was really good, except that you have to buy credit first. This creates an issue when you showed me the upsell. I had already purchased the credit when the upsell was shown. In order to get the upsell I had to purchase more credit. Unfortunately this means 2x international transaction fees

Questions? Get answers from the Posirank staff and other customers.

Posirank?