Review of Padre Ryan

1 Review From Our Community

maryg47
3/12/14

Sandra + Ben March 24

"It was one year ago that we began Sandra's and Dan's wedding planning for June 24.. Finding Joanne Soward and Port A weddings was the perfect beginning to a happy ending for the bride and groom and all the attendees. I started by looking at venues here in Port A, and liked the idea of Joanne's package using the Sea Shell Village resort for the reception, and the beach for the ceremony. I was able to add my extra touches to the ceremony and reception, Joanne Soward is the best organizer.

We had the ceremony on the beach and I only added a bagpiper (Dan Shepard is outstanding) for the ceremony, The couple were then taken by a decorated golf cart to Sea Shell Village for the reception. Sea Shell Village has a wonderful outdoor area with a bar, and an indoor music studio that works for dancing. Most of the out-of-town guests stayed there also, and loved it. It is a charming slice of heaven, and once I saw the outdoor bar and chili lights, I knew that it would be a great place for a fun and memorable reception.

Coastal Catering served us their Texan luau, we are still getting compliments about how good it was! Bundy's made the wedding cake and wow it was to die for, and again we are told that it was the best wedding cake that they have ever had. We supplied the liquor and refreshments, and Joanne supplied the serving staff that did a wonderful job. Jaime did our music, and was very attentive to our demands, and did a great job.

Joanne Soward worked with us on flowers and gave great advice and let us participate while also letting us actually enjoy the event and special day. Joanne is the best planner in the area here, and if you want to have a wedding in Port Aransas, she and Port A wedding will fulfill your dreams. "
Mary B Garner (Mother of the Bride)

Questions? Get answers from the Padre Ryan staff and other customers.

Padre Ryan?