Review of Eventleaf

Tel: 650 594 5955

1 star

kenyanl
5/19/16

I bumped into Eventlife when I was doing a review on event management software programs. The website looked professional thus drew my interest. For me to come up with an honest review I had to try it out.
The software literary keeps you on the driving seat of your event. You are able to flawlessly keep track of every aspect of the event where you are able to track from the guests attending the event to how you spend the money that you generate.
In addition to these attractive features, its also easy to use. All you need to do is register with the site and with basic computer skills you will be able to use the software without the need of taking time to read or watch instructional videos.
I highly recommend the software to everyone having an event. It doesnt matter whether you are having a large or small event. The software will meet your needs.

jessys18
2/26/16

We're impressed with EventLeaf's cost-effective event management solutions. They've helped our businesses organize and sell tickets for various events that we've hosted. The innovative technology that EventLeaf delivers is astounding. We were also pleased with their excellent customer service.

piaraso
2/23/16

I organized a small charitable event in my local community recently and used the Eventleaf free edition. Simply put, Eventleaf takes the guess work out of event planning. And, because my event was free, so was Eventleaf!! On the plus side for Eventleaf, business people who attended, commented on the way the event was organized. So as a token of appreciation to Eventleaf, we introduced them to the product. So, I guess the saying is true; One good turn deserves another!

Everything in this product is highly and easily customizable from the invitations to the I.D badges. You can design your event page so that it makes a real impact that makes it stand out from the crowd. The product offers unmatched design flexibility and is compatible with social media platforms which makes it essential for advertising your event.

Overall, the experience I had was very positive and I would highly recommend this product to others.

carthyl
2/21/16

I am impressed with this product. I also use it for my next events.

Actually I just wanted to say thank you to Eventleaf for there brilliant service reasonable prices.
Its a reliable product and service in my life. anyone can trust Eventleaf.

sourayanb
2/18/16

Eventleaf online is by far the best event management site I have come across. Its ease of use being that primary selection criteria that drew my attention. It is excellent in many ways for all event management scenarios. The flexibility in designing the event page allowed me to tailor it to my needs. From registration to check-ins, everything is handled by Eventleaf Online. Best part is that it is free for all non-profit events. It has been an essential tool for planning my college events. Monitoring of cash and attendees is also done automatically. You can send out invitations from the application itself and track how many of them responded. Eventleaf has made my job so much easier. I would recommend using this site again and again.

viktorijaz
2/16/16

We took over a collapsing small family business for a fraction of the price. Our business plan envisioned us using completely new software, because the old owners did not keep up at that front.

We tested around half a dozen similar platforms as is Eventleaf. From the very beginning, we noticed Eventeaf was much simpler, more efficient and quicker than the rest. Everything was integrated, so no time or money was wasted on other software products. Our manpower was better used where it was desperately needed.
The system allowed us to reach out to old customers and present our new look very quickly. The promotion events we did were planed fast, easy and even below budget. We did not need to waste money on badges, as they can be made quick and easy within the system.

The packages that we offer can be sold with no problem and we have excellent overview over them. Sales analysis has never been easier. We certainly recommend this platform for improving your business' efficiency.

richarda84
2/16/16

I've had numerous benefits since I started using Eventleaf for all my events and business meetings. I spend less time organizing and keeping track of agendas and attendees. Eventleaf does this all for me. It's an all in one platform so I'm not downloading and installing a bunch of software and I can utilize all of Eventleaf's functions whether I'm online or offline. It even keeps track of who responded and individual attendee status giving me a clear picture of who's coming so I can plan room size, seating and most importantly the catering. Eventleaf has solved all the problems associated with planning an event and makes it so easy and cost effective.

fatimaj2
2/12/16

Product is highly reliable. We really like the reliability of the product and their on-site application, which works even if there is no Internet connection.

We can store all the contact details in Eventleaf and the product sends the emails to everyone on the scheduled date. It also allows me to add custom logos to each badge, all through a simple excel import. I must say that it is a good investment indeed.

iyadb11
2/12/16

What encouraged me to sign-up for and Eventleaf account was the fact that if is FREE when organizing free events. I do organize events on behalf of not for profit entities, and most of their events are free which makes Eventleaf the ideal choice. It delivers all the features one could need to organise events big and small. It does it all in style with a fresh and elegant user interface. I would give them full marks for the intuitive design and clean functionality. The platform is feature rich and is like an event-management Army Swiss Knife. The account creation was super easy and straightforward. Importing my existing contacts and managing them with Eventleaf was super easy.

holliem24
1/27/16

Eventleaf is the core of my business. I use it for all events. The interface is highly customizable, extremely easy to use, and I love the ability to customize the order form so I get more information on the attendees.

burts19
1/22/16

I've been using Eventleaf for some time. I liked it immediately do to its ease of use. It truly is a plug and play event software. The platform was designed so well that I learned it without watching hours of videos. My favorite feature is the ability to track all the essentials of my events.The Income, expenses and ALL the contact information is right at my finger tips. With there bar-code scanning ability makes handling registrations a breeze.

No more spiral notebooks or spreadsheets for me. If you need a dependable event software this should be your only choice.

princea15
1/22/16

Our team had extensive demo's and used the software for 2 week. We liked it to the extent that we placed a letter of intent for an event. We were very impressed with the product. It will help our foreign affairs department in United Arab Emirates.

Questions? Get answers from the Eventleaf staff and other customers.

Eventleaf?