Review of PompeiiSurgical

PompeiiSurgical reviews

connier102
2/14/19

The staff the doctors the facility everything the care was absolutely amazing if I had it to do over again I would in a heartbeat the only negative about it was it I didn't do it sooner

charlenet7
3/28/17

so I am perusing this website, a friend of mine said they do charitable work and offer surgeries to people who can't afford them and their website says just as much so I ask the million dollar question. How do you qualify for free surgery? this is our conversation: You (change name)
how would you qualify to get the surgery done for free
Jack has joined the conversation
10:30
At this moment we unfortunately don't have any programs that offer the surgery for free
You (change name)
so your website is lying when it says I believe it is our duty to be charitable individuals and actively seek ways to be of help to those around us in need. In 2016 I was able to perform over 150 procedures in which I received nor requested any compensation to low income families with no possibility of receiving surgery on their own.

(Jack)
What that means is we offer In-house finance, which offers a finance option regardless of your credit score

You (change name)
no that is not what that means this line said exactly what it means copied from your website: (I received nor requested any compensation to low income families with no possibility of receiving surgery on their own. ) so that's false advertising

You (change name)
you say you do charitable work then when asked you lie

(Jack)
We do have to meet core cost. This way we can contiune to help others. I am sorry you feel mislead.
There are very few Dr's that offer surgery with your credit score and the interest fees that are not crazy hight.

You (change name)
actually it is a brazen lie to post such claims to your website so either have that part removed or follow threw. and you don't know my credit score I haven't filed any information.

(Jack)
I am sorry you feel this way. I am very happy we can help others. We have had no complaint. This is our first. I will let Dr Q know this. I am sorry we are not able to help you today. We do use United Medical Credit and Citerra if that is a better option for you.

You (change name)
thank you for confirming the misrepresentation and for your record I am copying this conversation and adding it to sights letting them know not to use your services

I will be happy to turn this in to my boss. I am sorry you feel this way.
If there is anything else can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call at 619 431 7628 for Jack or 619-874-9663 for Debbie or you can email us at contact@pompeiisurgical.com and of course we are always available on LiveChat as well. Thank you so much!

so lets recap Pompeii surgical liars, my good friend very sad, same procedures offered by other companies at cheaper costs and what a total lie about my credit score I never filled out any paper work or listed my name!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the PompeiiSurgical staff and other customers.

PompeiiSurgical?