Pobeda Aero

Pobeda Aero has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pobeda Aero?

“no online checkin”

Luca G.
10/28/18

I was supposed to go to Helsinki from Yerevan with transfer in Moscow. Normally I was not supposed to need a visa because I was transfering in the same terminal for less than 24 hours. The airline Utair denied my boarding from Yerevan for Moscow with the reason that I didn't have a boarding pass for my Pobeda Moscow to Helsinki flight. On the website of Pobeda, I have tried to get a boarding pass for Moscow-Helsinki, neither me neither the airport of Yerevan could not find my flight informations from Moscow to Helsinki. This due the booking was done with kiwi.com and therefore registered with their own business email.

lucag11
October 28th, 2018
I was supposed to go to Helsinki from Yerevan with transfer in Moscow.

Questions? Get answers from the Pobeda Aero staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pobeda Aero?

Have a question about Pobeda Aero?