Pmbtc.io

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4 / 5

Pmbtc.io has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pmbtc.io ranks 14th among Virtual Currency Exchange sites.

How would you rate Pmbtc.io?

“Everything is OK”

anonymousfox a.
10/28/20

First i paid Bitcoin Cash and wait for 15 munutes then get my PM already. Also i sent mail to admin they reply me in time. Good job.

“It's my first time and I have not receive my fund yet...”

Wax D.
4/17/21

I've made an exchange of USD 17 from my PM account to my bitcoin address: 346TVpi5Dj8cH6S89PHKhuyFZJcuTVxs7k. And yet, I still don't have the money in my bitcoin. Here is my Order ID: *******51748276 Kindly help me and release my money into my bitcoin. Thanks

anonymousfoxa

Good job.

mpollocharlessteans
September 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

It's the best service to do transfer btc to perfect money and vice versa... I am totally satisfied

Hi, mpollocharlesstean
Thank you for your feedback, we will continue to do our best.and we hope will see you again soon.
With respect,
Pmbtc Admin

beardc1
November 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

I always use this site to exchange btc for my clients. I am satisfied, very recommended.

leob145
November 13th, 2020

Yes this site is simple to use and i get my balance fast. But the btc fee is little high. I don't know why, maybe the blockchain is too busy this month, that's why i give four star.

pmbtc w. – Pmbtc.io Rep

Thank you for your feedback, your review is very important for us. we will happy to see you again soon. Kind regards by admin

arfatm1
September 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

At the first time when I was trying to change my Bitcoin into pm usd. But unfortunately I had done a mistake. I had left btc pm wallet instead of leaving my pm usd wallet. And I thought that I lost my money. After a couple of hours. I got a mail from pmbtc and they have understood that I did a mistake. Then they asked my pm btc wallet and after a while. I received it back... It's very amazing. Thanks

Hi, arfat M.
With respect,
Pmbtc Admin

memphisl1
Verified purchase

This is my first time use, Fast instant, secure, the best.

idevi
October 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

This is my first order, it finished fast and successfully today.
Thank u admin, i will introduce my friend to this site.

jackj357
Verified purchase

Awsome trusted services, all the exchagners are instant, i got my bitcoin cash, thank you, be cool.

waxd1
April 17th, 2021

Kindly help me and release my money into my bitcoin.

Thanks

Questions? Get answers from the Pmbtc.io staff and other customers.

pmbtc w.
PMBTC.IO --- fast professional simple operation PM to BTC BCH LTC etc instant exchanger

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pmbtc.io?

Have a question about Pmbtc.io?