Plinko.vip

Plinko.vip has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Plinko.vip?

“Plinko game from plinko Master free game to win rewards”

Mark k.
9/9/20

This free game we're you watch add to get balls to unleash in a plinko game you collect coins when you get to 100 coins you win $100, but... just when you get to just over $90 you can't collect anymore coins, so if you collect all the fruit you can win $1000 gift card, but just when you get almost all the fruit the last fruit you need never shows. Hmmm it's not worth it believe me I e been playing everyday for a month and only won $5.

markk70
September 9th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Plinko.vip staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plinko.vip?

Have a question about Plinko.vip?