Pless.co.uk

Pless.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pless.co.uk also ranks 147th among Gaming sites.

How would you rate Pless.co.uk?

“Top shop, Top product, bottom price.”

Alan g.
7/15/16

I have been fortunate enough to able to build my own PC and spec it the way I want. I did this with the boys at argyle street store. Were they advised me on products and compatibility of suitable products. I have now built 2 further PC to my spec. I wouldn't use another components store, nor would I dream of going anywhere else for advise. Top shop. Top service. Top price.

“Disappointing… Purchased a product on here which was...”

Ezzy m.
5/17/13

Disappointing… Purchased a product on here which was a great deal. But seemed too good to be true. They refused to sell me the product at the advertised price. I will admit they did refund me but should really not advertise things they do now really sell

alang56
July 15th, 2016

Top shop. Top service. Top price.
ezzym
May 17th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Pless.co.uk staff and other customers.

A long established computer supplies business in Glasgow. Stockist of a range of PCs and components including processors, memory, cases, hard disks, cctv cameras and recordable media.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pless.co.uk?

Have a question about Pless.co.uk?