Plan International USA

Plan International USA has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Plan International USA?

“Annoying:”

Taylor J.
1/22/19

This is probably the best organization to provide for poor neighborhoods in developing nations because they have minimal interference into their native cultures. But the more time I spend donating to Plan the more annoying they get. I have the regular "Sponsor A Child" monthly contributions which targets the child's specific nation. But they also send out "more ways to help" which can be annoying. The worst thing of all is when they send out specific children in crisis which as far as I am concerned it makes the other billion children in poverty left out and forgotten. Please stop picking favorites! I was going to donate monthly to Plan for the rest of my life but now I have my doubts. UPDATE: I had 3 of 5 stars but now I am going to lower it to 2 of 5 stars because they are apparently adjusting the sponsorship for inflation! So now I have decided to cancel for that reason and one other reason: I am wondering if these USA Based organizations are doing way too much in regards to health care, such as unnecessary surgical procedures, done usually on men.

taylorj11
January 22nd, 2019

UPDATE:

Questions? Get answers from the Plan International USA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plan International USA?

Have a question about Plan International USA?