Review of PISCIFUN

cs@piscifun.com

1 star

philipk38
7/21/17

I must admit, I am new to fly fishing. It has been on my bucket list for many years but the cost of outfitting myself with all of the gear necessary just to start was daunting. Along came Piscifun! In reviewing fly fishing gear (as I did periodically) I stumbled across Piscifun's line of fly fishing equipment. I read all of the reviews and the Platte real was rated very highly and on sale to boot! I purchased the Platte reel and the two-piece rod that was no extra charge. After reading extensively on how to complete my outfit, I was finally ready to wet my line. The Platte performed like a much more expensive reel and I am very happy with my purchase. I lice quite near a pond which has an abundance of largemouth bass, bluegill, and carp. Three days after I began learn to fly fish, I hooked into about a ten pound carp. The reel and rod performed admirably but with no net to land him with he finally broke off my tippet and swam away. It was still great fun!

brandonw55
7/6/17

I have 3 Piscifun baitcasting reels and prefer anyone of them over my most expensive reels I own. You can't beat the quality and performance for the money. Highly recommend! I also have the fishing line spooler and that is a must have item.

jasons274
5/11/17

Again I ordered a 3-4 wt reel. I ordered backing and line from Piscifun as well and it all matches really well. Good value and quality

briacew1
12/13/16

The fly reel have high performance costing 5x more, you will not be disappointed

alicew20
11/7/16

you don't have to waste time or money by going to your local over-charging store! It's a Christmas gift for my fisherman

Tip for consumers: Piscifun Portable Fishing Line Spooler Fishing Line Winder Reel Spool Fishing Line Spooler System Professional Fishing Line Tool

Hi Steven, it depends. If you live in the US, the shipping for most products (reels) takes 2-7 days via USPS or FedEx. Because we have local warehouse. If you're outside the US, shipping takes 10 - 20 days or even longer. If you have any other question, message us on Facebook or send an e-mail to cs@piscifun.com. Our agent would get back to you the moment they see it

By Alice W., PISCIFUN Representative

Located in China. Part of the team is located in the US. Hopefully it helps

By Alice W., PISCIFUN Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PISCIFUN staff and other customers.

3 Photos for PISCIFUN