Review of PINCHme

New York, NY 10012
Tel: 1272211877815

kiraj3
3/13/19

I've been using Pinch Me for a little over a year now. Well the site is legit , the claims fall short. The free sample idea has faded. Well samples used to be free, the mass amount of people who use Pinch Me has caused the samples to cost , not money but a lot of time. For the majority to receive these so called free samples, you must do about 3 hours worth of surveys for a non-exclusive box. Or for many long term members such as myself, a box that used to cost nothing but being an early bird. The site used to be something that was thought to be to good to be true, now it really is.

jamies360
3/13/19

PINCHme is the only quality free sample website where you actually get products.

They target their samples, so you don't get samples every month, but when you do, it's worth the wait.

alexandrial8
2/25/19

Scam don't waste your time I have email them several times and they respond with the same answer and never really answering my questions and concerns

kerstinh4
2/10/19

I like pinchme I love doing the qwiz and see can I get box. In my pinchme box I had got the native deodorant and the ricola gummies cant wait until the 12th to get another box

sunnyd24
1/29/19

I used to get PINCHme samples every time free samples where available on Sample Tuesday, now there are never any left when I log on. Also, they pressure you to take quizzes to win other sample boxes, which I never win either. I have like 700 points from taking surveys which should "guarantee me" a sample box, but I have yet to receive it... it's very misleading and deceptive. It used to be good but now it's just another survey site getting our hopes up for nothing. I'm very disappointed in PINCHme.

sarahr303
1/17/19

i decided to write this review after reading the most recent one claiming it's a scam, because it's really not! i've only been a member since the beginning of december 2018 and have won a $250 gift card a few times, a huge perfume sample set from sephora, plus the boxes i get for having 3,000+ points every week, all thanks to the QWIZme surveys. they take no more than 20 minutes to do - typically 10-15 minutes, sometimes not more than 5. i can rack up 1,000+ points a day in just a couple hours of my time. it's very unfortunate that other people aren't having the same kind of experience with PINCHme and the QWIZme surveys that i have but oh well, more opportunities to win $250-500 and exclusive beauty products for me. :-) i also uploaded a screenshot of my giftly account to prove that PINCHme does indeed reward you handsomely for participating in enough surveys.

stefannief
1/10/19

PINCHME is some BS! Don't fall for those "5" star reviews because those b*tches are fake as hell too! I spent 15 hours of one week taking surveys to get the 300 token box! As soon as I got 225 tokens, they stopped crediting me for surveys I absolutely COMPLETED!!! And their customer service SUCKS! They pick an choose what emails they want to respond to! The "Quiz Me" for samples is a straight up scam! If you look at where it says the people who won for the most tokens earned for the week, you will see that one person earned 8,000 tokens for that week!!! Thats straight up BS because the math doesn't even add up for that! For an hour long survey you get 100 tokens! So basicly that person had to be doing surveys for 80 hours that week! REALLY??? How is that person qualifying for ALL those surveys and I can barely qualify for 6 50 token surveys (3 of those I never got credit for)! AND what is the 150 token "mystery" box?? I had enough tokens for at least that, but that's just BS too! Plus they are getting paid for the surveys we do!!! So are the samples really "free"??? And as far as sample Tuesday, they barely ever have any samples for me maybe one every few months, and I do the sample reviews! When I first signed up a few years ago Pinch me seemed much more legit but not anymore! And please don't fall for those fake ass 5 star reviews, they were probably posted by the pinchme member doing surveys 80 hours a week!!!

amye99
1/9/19

I had belonged to Pinchme since they first started- They used to be great-Now they are scamming surveys and making tons of money from all the people taking them- Every survey pays cash and it is all going to Pinchme- People can join these survey sites themselves and keep the money they make themselves! I have not taken any surveys and rarely receive Pinchme boxes,anymore and when I do they are only two samples. They get these samples for free from the companies and the advertisers pay them. If you don't take surveys- you don't get samples. They are double-dipping all the way to the bank! Stop taking their surveys! They are robbing you!

tangelab
12/31/18

Not liking this site anymore,since they change things around I don't get any more samples,plus I also lost two boxes as well.

angelicap14
11/30/18

You don't always qualify for a sample box, more often not. I tried the qwizme portion to get guaranteed samples and received an email confirming it would be sent in 2-3 weeks. After a month and a half I emailed them asking if it was still being sent as I had not received anything. Their response was a tracking number telling me it was sent on one day to contact USPS. After tracking it said USPS was still awaiting the item. I emailed back with a screenshot of the tracking showing that USPS never received it and was told it's out of their hands that I need to contact USPS because it left their facility on a different day than what they told me in their original email with tracking information. I know this is just free samples but the customer service was ridiculous.

chelseat21
11/22/18

I have been a pinchme member for about a year now and I recently decided to dedicate a little time to playing QWIZme. I took probably 15 over the course of a week and I won a deluxe pinchme box. When it arrived it had full sized products in it and I even got a cool pinchme shirt! They even sent some of those spicy skittles and I can't get enough of them - I have to buy them every time I come across them now. I'm so glad they sent me some great things I probably never would have thought to try.

margaretr169
11/22/18

I have been a member of multiple sample sites over the years and none can even come close to comparing to PINCHme. They have their awesome Sample Tuesday's - I almost always get a box (AND I DON'T TAKE THOSE SURVEYS!) When I do get passed over it's no big deal, my mom always said to share and I know everyone deserves a chance to try some of these awesome products. They have helped me find so many new, amazing, products for my whole family to try! Even my pets! I love writing reviews and I'm so happy they give consumers a platform for their voice to be heard. - Margaret in West Virginia

veronicat50
11/22/18

I've been a member of PINCHme for two years now and I absolutely love their service! There are so many cool new products that I have learned about from them - including my now favorite hair care line! I always try and log in at 12 PM EDT on Sample Tuesday's to see if I am eligible for samples. Of course, I might not be matched every month but it's still so much fun trying! The plus side is, they now have QWIZme so if you don't get samples on Sample Tuesday you can always take a few surveys and earn a box each week! It's so nice to see a company living up to their claims and providing free items just for honest feedback. 10/10 do recommend!

maryj672
11/22/18

The samples are FREE!! They don't ask for a credit card and there is no shipping cost. They only ask for you to take the time to leave your HONEST feedback. They do have other ways to score some samples but they are just optional. Even if I don't always qualify it is still a great way to learn about new products. It's pretty cool to try new things!

yevgeniyak
11/21/18

I am not sure if people on here know how PinchMe really works.

You get to grab/pick samples every other Tuesday or so, you get an email notification a day or two before. Those samples run out pretty fast, so if you don't log in to claim them fast, they will disappear. I've been getting awesome samples every month, like a tiny Birthday gift that I completely forget about until it arrives (hair masks, mini deodorant, dog treats, soap, granola bars etc.) It literally requires a click that is timed right.

You do not have to complete surveys like ever, unless you are rating an already received sample or want even more stuff and guaranteed samples. Each survey enters you in a lottery to win a big prize. If you complete a lot of surveys, you get a big box full of samples, some full sized stuff. IT IS NOT REQUIRED.

There is nothing shady about it. Companies do it for customer reviews and marketing, that costs them millions anyways. What does a tiny soap or deodorant sent to couple reviewers cost them?

If you use it correctly, pinch me is a great resource. Nothing full-sized and worth of hundreds of dollars just going drop on your lap...Unless you win a lottery at pinch me :)

nunyab59
11/11/18

First of all, ignore the negative reviews. You're NOT required to take surveys in order to get a box (and any dumbass who says otherwise should be ignored on anything they say since it's clear that they fail at reading and at life in general). And yes, you may be passed over for samples if you don't fit the demographic and/or aren't active on PinchME. See, the premise of PINCHME is to provide samples to users in exchange for feedback. If you don't provide feedback, of course you won't get anymore samples. If you only log into get samples, of course you won't be considered active. If you want to be a freeloader, there are plenty of companies that'll do that for you. If you want a PinchME box, be prepared to actually put in effort (gasp!).

javaughnl
10/27/18

I am confused as to why I see so many bad reviews about Pinchme. I signed up 6 months ago and as long as I actually review the samples and give my feedback like we're all asked to do, I keep receiving samples. If you don't put in the effort why should they send you any samples? That's how companies know if their products will be well received or if they should remove it from the market. Don't expect your mailbox to be jam-packed with samples every day, but if you do the required reviews on their site and share on social media, you WILL receive samples.

kristinw37
10/15/18

Like other reviewers have said, you are approved for a survey, finish it, (they get the info they are after) only to be told at the end that I didn't qualify. That reeks of fraud to me and blatant information theft. Don't get me started on the incessant emails and phone calls. You can keep the boxes. It isn't worth it. Not at all.

devina19
9/28/18

The surveys ruined pinch me... nobody has time to be taking these surveys literally ALL day ALL week ALL hours of the day. They make it impossible to even get the points because 99.9% of the surveys you can't even finish them to begin with. So many things changed with this site for the worst... take my advice and don't do it to yourself. You are welcome.

randomr8
Random r.
9/23/18

At the beginning I was receiving 3-5 samples completely free of charge. After about 3 boxes I was unable to even get any samples. I tried to get the free samples every time they were restocked, but only managed to get 1 every one and a while. Now you can buy boxes and subscriptions and take surveys to earn points which gets boxes. You still are considered eligible for free boxes but now it's a price of hours wasted on surveys that half way though say you aren't qualified and wasted your time . To fix this I ended up creating a new account to see if the same thing would happen. Again my first box was 3-5 samples , and then never again did I get a sample. Overall very cool when they first started but now the popularity has caused it so many can not even get samples.

laurenp97
9/21/18

I thought this the website was legit. It says you must take surveys to qualify for a free sample box. I have taken at least eight surveys and as I was near the end they all continue to say that I was not qualified. This is stupid, this is a scam. It's a waste of time. I even checked out the pinch me YouTube video. After watching it I thought it was pretty cool and legit. But I was wrong, do not waste your time!

mariap302
9/18/18

Its a scam and the people saying its not must work there. Ive never met anyone who has received any samples from this site. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR INFO!!!!!!

sh196
9/15/18

Wft?! Every time I do a survey that they said I qualified for, I get to the end of the survey and don't qualify?? BS. I'm out.

michellel382
9/1/18

I made the 300 tokens via surveys to get a box but I don't see anywhere on the site where I can redeem them.

aleciaf1
8/20/18

Amazing that no one talks about how invasive the QwizMe surveys are. First question is your ethnicity. Second question is your income. People are really OK with sending this very personal information into the Great Computer in the Sky that shares everything and never forgets?

As for the PinchMe sample boxes, you can get them without filling in the QwizMe surveys. The boxes have become more frequent lately. Some time ago, before the days of QwizMe, there was a long period in which no one seemed to ever qualify for a sample box.

I recently signed up on PINCHme and so far I'm happy. I had to answer a few questions (what products I like) but it took less than 10 minutes. I get some emails from them, like one every few days. I just delete them. I haven't got any from third parties. Today they released some of their free samples (they supposedly do every two weeks) and I got to order 4.

By Savannah F.

Don't Bother, It's free..But they never have samples to give out..They send out emails once in a while. of what they have.. Usually 3 samples.. But they never have anything good.. The samples usually run out immediately.. so you lucky to get anything..good program, but if your service is to give out free samples to try & you have none to give out...What's the point.. It was very Aggravating... I used the service for about 2 years I got about 1 sample a year... The best rewards program on the web is MyPoints.com you get points for reading email & for shopping online..over the past 15 years or so I have cashed in way over $1k points well worth it... Hope this helps..My Best..

By Paul S.

Have done that exact dont matter,they are so in need of help on this site. They dont care.!!!

By Cindy L.

yes and i'm having the same problem that you are. Hopefully we can work together to resove this. Thanks! My Facebook is "https://www.facebook.com/michelle.lynn44" i'm really frustrated and customer service here isn't getting back to me. I've kept doing surveys and I'm almost to 1000 tokens. But I'm scaared that pinchme customer service will just send the 300 token box but i'm going for the 3000 token box. I guess we'll see what happens,

By Michelle L.

You usually get a small tube of lotion.Enough for a weeks worth.That being said that's enough to make a review.

By Terry W.

In their FAQs: "Please note: PINCHme is based in the United States of America. We offer free shipping to all areas of the 48 contiguous states in America. Unfortunately we do not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam. We also do not ship to Canada or internationally. As such, individuals living in these areas cannot become a PINCHme member."

By Claire P.

No, they can currently only ship to United States. In their FAQS: "Please note: PINCHme is based in the United States of America. We offer free shipping to all areas of the 48 contiguous states in America. Unfortunately we do not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam. We also do not ship to Canada or internationally. As such, individuals living in these areas cannot become a PINCHme member."

By Claire P.

I've received many boxes on PinchMe. On questions like "what kind of snacks do you eat?" I don't just check the few I always have, I check all of the ones that I like or have had. I think it's better to check more answers because it looks like you are open to trying a wider variety of items. I'm honest on the brand ones though, I usually put that I buy certain brands and store brands depending on price.

By Claire P.

"PINCHme is based in the United States of America. We offer free shipping to all areas of the 48 contiguous states in America. Unfortunately we do not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam. We also do not ship to Canada or internationally. As such, individuals living in these areas cannot become a PINCHme member." - via FAQS on Pinchme.com

if you qualify it takes 4-6 weeks

By Somer V.
Questions? Get answers from the PINCHme staff and other customers.

8 Photos for PINCHme