Review of PilotShop

Tel: +1-951-372-9213
info@pilotshop.com

kelzh
11/19/14

I had to follow upw tih custoemr service because my order was a few days late, but they really do have great products!

tomj39
12/1/13

30+ year aviation professional myself. Ordered 2 travel mugs in October. No status regarding my order. Just told I should come pick them up even though I paid for shipment. No updates or product that i paid for for several weeks. LAME!!!!!!!! AVOID!!

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
9/6/10

Though I've known a few space cadets in my time I'm not a pilot myself, but even so just the Gifts section of this site is worth visiting if you're looking for something different to give to the high-flyer in your life (or just a partner with his head in the clouds). There's a huge range of products for amateur and pro pilots here too, and for flight simulator enthusiasts there's a big selection of hardware that starts with basic rudder pedals and goes all the way up to a $6,000 air training device that will have you believing your garage really is a 747. For the authentic passenger experience, by the way, just buy a chair that's too small for you and try sitting facing a wall only 18 inches away. That's how most of us experience flying, alas, which probably explains why "flight sims" are always "pilot sims". But you never know, there may be a gap in the market for a small chair and an instruction book being sold as a "passenger sim". If it happens, you can bet this site will have them in stock.

Questions? Get answers from the PilotShop staff and other customers.

PilotShop?