Picture the Magic reviews

Tel: 480-331-2009

1 star

clarencer22
2/11/19

Prior to my first Disney cruise I started getting contact. What a great way to feel special and feel the anticipation of a wonderful trip. More than just the feelings there were also very practical hints to make my trip even more special.

christles
2/5/19

Alisha gives you all the information you will need for your cruise. Along with many tips and tricks. You will be extremely grateful for her wealth of knowledge.

shandah
2/5/19

Planning anything Disney can be overwhelming. I appreciated all the different tips, broken up in sections, so I could pace myself :)

I read lots of different bloggers, but this was by far the most comprehensive.

melissat168
1/28/19

Everything provided in the newsletter has been extremely informative and helpful! Thank you so much for providing this!

sophial45
1/21/19

Every single one of these emails in this course were like a friend sitting next to me and comforting me with all of my questions and worries. Alisha was kind and professional and covered all of my possible inquiries regarding to my first Disney cruise. I am now no longer worried and feel very prepared for this vacation, all thanks to her. If I could take Alisha on the cruise with me I most certainly would and I would tell anyone, whether it's their first or tenth time on a Disney cruise to subscribe to this course because it is a life saver.

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
Love this! Thank you for your kind words and I'm so glad you feel ready to go!
jillt65
1/17/19

Loads of amazing information! As a mom preparing for our first Disney cruise for our family of five the information was so comprehensive I had to look no further for help in preparing for our cruise. The daily emails of additional information was a welcome bonus!

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
Have a wonderful time on your cruise!
amym626
1/16/19

We used the checklist and didn't forget anything! We had a blast! Thanks Alisha for the great help! Ordering magnets from Etsy (Disney Doors) to decorate the door made it even more magical.

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
How fun! I'm glad you had a great time :)
jenniferc777
11/30/18

Alisha is so fantastic! Her blog is awesome and she has helped me to save so much money with our new obsession with Disney! I highly recommend her and her tips.

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
So happy to hear that you were able to save money! Thank you for the recommendation :)
nidhikshanap
11/12/18

Go on! Try this business out! I personally loved this one and I am sure that you would love this too! This Disney focused business is amazing. :) I think who would actually want to dedicate to Disney. As soon as I saw this, I was like 'me, me, me!' I loved his so much! Try it out! You will not regret it!

Regards,

Nidhikshana

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
Thank you! Truly appreciate your kind words :)
summurr
10/15/18

Love this site and all the Disney related stuff on it. We are getting ready for a Disney World and Disney Cruise vaca in less than a month, and Picture the Magic has helped make it less stressful with their freebies and awesome tips!! I'd recommend it to anyone

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
I'm so happy you enjoyed the tips and freebies!
janes380
9/4/18

There is so much to know when taking a Disney Cruise and we were feeling a little overwhelmed. I've done a good deal of reading and found the PICTURE THE MAGIC website to be full of information presented in a concise fashion with helpful videos along the way. They also have money saving ideas which are appreciated. It's a very good go-to Disney Cruise Website.

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
Thanks Jane! I'm glad you found all that info to be helpful. You're going to have a great cruise!
kaylaa34
8/31/18

Alisha is the best! We took out first Disney Adventure ( park for 2 days and then 5 day Disney cruise) and this site was so helpful. We knew all the tips for the park and were able to do 6rides in a half day!!! Our door for the cruise was also ADORABLE thanks to all the FREE pintables! Def my best Disney hookup!

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
Awww. This makes me so happy. Glad you had a great time!
katerinam5
8/18/18

I'm very grateful that I stumbled upon this resource, the info provided on a daily basis as our trip nears has been invaluable. There were suggestions made that I hadn't even considered, and ALL questions not outlined were replied with less than a day's turnaround time. As the sole planner of our family trips, it's stressful to feel like you're heading into a destination rather clueless. This has taken out soo much of that worry. I will DEFINITELY share this with any / all Disney cruising friends in future, so that they could also benefit. Can't recommend this enough! It has actually made us MORE excited about our trip, to keep learning about all the great things in store! #MustFollow

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
I'm so glad the information has been useful to you! You're going to have an amazing time :)
laurenl126
8/16/18

Alisha broke down each aspect of the Disney cruise into a daily newsletter for a week. It was super helpful, and made everything less overwhelming!!

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
Thanks Lauren - truly appreciate the feedback. Have a wonderful vacation with your family!
sarahl381
8/13/18

When I first started doing research on Disney cruises I was so overwhelmed. Alisha and Picture the Magic have been such a blessing while we prepare for our first Disney Cruise. Alisha has taken the time to personally respond to my questions and she has done an amazing job at putting my mind at ease. The information shared by Picture the Magic is organized in such a manner as to not overwhelm the reader at any given time. I have pretty much decided to use only this website to prepare for our cruise. Thanks to Alisha and Picture the Magic I'm no longer losing my mind by trying to take it all in at once...I'm now calm and more excited than ever to board The Fantasy in January.

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
It is so gratifying to see that my info has helped you. You are going to absolutely have the best cruise ever!
brendaw181
8/11/18

Especially if you are new to cruising, everything you need to know is within this site. So much helpful, useable information that gets you ready to set sail. When I did have a question, I received a reply very quickly. I don't often leave reviews, but I had to take a moment to leave 5 stars on this one!

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. I'm so thrilled that you found the information helpful!
amys480
8/10/18

Picture the Magic clearly put so much time into her tips and advice and it was incredibly invaluable! I loved receiving the email updates and I wish there was more! My favorites were the 101 tips, the advice for what to bring, the first day, etc. Everything was amazing!

Response from Alisha M., Picture the Magic Representative
I'm happy that you found some information that you didn't know before! We will do our best to keep adding more information (and tips) to help make a Disney Cruise as magical as possible. Have a great trip!

Questions? Get answers from the Picture the Magic staff and other customers.

Picture the Magic?