Physicians Formula reviews

Tel: +1-800-343-7680
webmaster@physiciansformula.com

gloriam137
6/19/19

Shimmer strips Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - IS NOT WATER PROOF as advertised. An hour later - it's gone. Rubs off and smudges badly ---just an oily formula. All three colors are dark and look the same.Purple sure wasn't purple ! The S.S. Custom Nude Palette for Face and Eyes - made my eyes BURN - itch - red and watery!!! Colors were muted - pink barely had any color to it - they all looked almost the same color - just a lot of shiny stuff - that was VERY irritating. Don't know who or why anyone would want to put that on their face either - unless for Halloween - probably would make skin breakout too. Want pimples ? Eye infection ? Try this. Customer service took 8 days to get back to me regarding a refund. Promised $ back - and to throw away product. Then they changed their mind - and I'm out $9.00+ for postage. No doubt they will ship it back out to you, (in my opinion). Check your products carefully - if your dumb enough to order from them. And forget about getting them on the phone. Will leave you on hold forever- and then redirect you to their website - where they also will take their sweet time to respond. URBAN DECAY makes GREAT products - try the "All Nighter Setting powder" -FANTASTIC ! I used lip lip liner for a pink eyeshadow - put the powder over it - and after 24 hours - the liner hadn't budged ! (Yeah - I slept with it on.) It didn't settle into creases....Worked great on my foundation too ! Even sweat didn't affect it - foundation didn't settle into my wrinkles and stayed put - but washed right off with cleanser. AND NO BAD REACTIONS! I had bad experiences with Physicians Formula years ago - but was desperate for a pink eye shadow and thought maybe they had changed for the better. They haven't. YAYYYYYY URBAN DECAY !!!!! Worth every cent.

kathyg212
9/10/18

I love this makeup line it's so good for the skin and it has really nice makeup the prices are a little pricey but I think it's worth it

brittanyl80
8/25/18

omg !! beautiful long lasting bronzer like i hit pan with this bronzer so fast its not even funny an i think i was wearing this before anybody like new how good it was !! physicians formula bronzer have always been a drug store fave before this even came out with butter bronzer !! but this smells so good N its so beautiful on the skin ,never patchy just simply gorgeous in my opinion !!

jennifery60
8/22/18

Amazing bronzer! I saw it when i was at Walmart and wanted to try it. It was my softer than I thought when I saw it online, and it comes with a little applicator

clarar37
8/13/18

I like the pearl highlighter that gives your cheeks a sunkissed glow. I have the moon light one and i use it everywhere i go and its not cakey it blends well and pigmented

anamariec1
6/4/18

My favorite brand cant wait to stack up on their highlights and bronzer Im really in love with their palette

pattys78
6/2/18

I love physicians formula makeup because it is affordable and it just as good as high end makeup. I would recommend this product to family and friends.

morganw15
4/6/13

I love this website. Their products are very reasonably priced. They have a great selection of makeup. They also sell various skin care products based on your individual needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Physicians Formula staff and other customers.

Physicians Formula?