Physicians Formula reviews

1 star

kathyg212
9/10/18

I love this makeup line it's so good for the skin and it has really nice makeup the prices are a little pricey but I think it's worth it

brittanyl80
8/25/18

omg !! beautiful long lasting bronzer like i hit pan with this bronzer so fast its not even funny an i think i was wearing this before anybody like new how good it was !! physicians formula bronzer have always been a drug store fave before this even came out with butter bronzer !! but this smells so good N its so beautiful on the skin ,never patchy just simply gorgeous in my opinion !!

jennifery60
8/22/18

Amazing bronzer! I saw it when i was at Walmart and wanted to try it. It was my softer than I thought when I saw it online, and it comes with a little applicator

clarar37
8/13/18

I like the pearl highlighter that gives your cheeks a sunkissed glow. I have the moon light one and i use it everywhere i go and its not cakey it blends well and pigmented

anamariec1
6/4/18

My favorite brand cant wait to stack up on their highlights and bronzer Im really in love with their palette

pattys78
6/2/18

I love physicians formula makeup because it is affordable and it just as good as high end makeup. I would recommend this product to family and friends.

morganw15
4/6/13

I love this website. Their products are very reasonably priced. They have a great selection of makeup. They also sell various skin care products based on your individual needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Physicians Formula staff and other customers.

Physicians Formula?