Phpstore.info

Phpstore.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Phpstore.info also ranks 42nd among Templates sites.

How would you rate Phpstore.info?

“I contacted this site for a custom website development”

Danny D.
2/1/11

I contacted this site for a custom website development. Sent all site content plus a psd image file as a mockup design for the looks and feel. The owner agreed on the project and charged $275.00 to be completed in 4 days. After receiving payment, an unfunctional generic template worth $99.00 found on the site was installed with no customisation. All my emails questions about my custom project never got replied. I am still seeking advice on how to get a refund. This is one scam site that everyone should avoid.

dannyd4
February 1st, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Phpstore.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Phpstore.info?

Have a question about Phpstore.info?