Review of PHPClips

support@phpclips.com

paulc77
Paul C.
3/15/16

Do NOT purchase PHPClips. It's very hard to install. It requires Nginx, which is way beyond my knowledge. Not only that, but there's something wrong with the website's security certificate. I even hired an expert on Presto Experts to install it, but even she's having a hard time with it. She charged my mom $100 for her to install it. I wanted a video hosting script on my website because a lot of other video hosting sites (especially YouTube) suck. I read that it's highly recommended not to use this kind of script. It could crash your website is what I heard. So I wanted to upload gaming videos on my website because it's my dream. But unfortunately, that dream didn't come true. I will give GameAnyone.com a chance. That's about it.

Tip for consumers: I even read the documentation, and that's even hard to understand.

christb20
2/28/14

These people sold a video hosting script on codecanyon that was broken, they had a lot of complaints and suddenly they deleted their own forums, deleted the file from codecanyon and now they sell it for $149 as the same broken video script they sold before to suckers. Good luck even getting it to install. Avoid at all costs, they are scum.

Questions? Get answers from the PHPClips staff and other customers.

PHPClips?