Review of PhotoWhoa

Tel: +91 20 6560 0387
support@photowhoa.com

lisaf368
1/6/19

I paid for download, never received it, now fighting to get money back.Keep your money or buy from a recommended dealer.

kentn7
3/8/18

Spent an hour trying to get this software to work. Didn't even recognize my sign in and password. Misrepresented what i was purchasing. Later found out what i wanted was $200 not $49.

lucc28
1/22/18

I have purchased a few items from PhotoWhoa. The last transaction left me wondering. I purchased "The Art Of Converting Color To Black And White Photography Course" from them. The code did not work, so right now I am waiting to hear from the vendor, and then I realized the course was cheaper (by 40%) if purchased directly on Udemy.

johng545
11/1/17

who ever looks at this make sure you know what price you're paying as they advertise it at different prices and don't send full instructions as promised. I bought the preset bundle for $49 and a few hours later saw it again at a lower price of $29. Tried to contact them for an explanation but got no reply.

clevem18
10/17/17

So far I only got two serial numbers that do not work. It looks like they buy a bundle of serial numbers then sell them, because it keeps telling me

andrewt101
3/23/17

I have been with PhotoWhoa for quite a while now and I regularly get products from their site as they offer good discounts. The thing I like the most are the people working there. They are truly helpful and respond to all my queries well in time. Plus they have a lot of interesting stuff to read.

@sarita.g: I choose to disagree with you. Megha has been great. She has been sending good content and I have been reading it for a very long time and it was merely a few times that I encountered any grammatical errors. And from where I see, I think you have not been with PhotoWhoa for long. FYI they are a deals site, so their content, especially the features and specification are very similar to the parent product site.

saritag
4/24/15

Recently came across a so called marketing evangelist who is nothing but a fraud. Megha Kendre...This person has been copying content and tweaking it for professional use, that too with grammatical mistakes.

Questions? Get answers from the PhotoWhoa staff and other customers.

PhotoWhoa?