Review of Photon VPS

Tel: 800-933-1517

jefferym24
Jeffery M.

Always very helpful, especially Jimmy

Reason I rated uptime a 4 is due to unspecified intervals the old software going down and me not having a means to reboot it.

younisa1
YOUNIS A.
6/29/17

I would like to inform that the Hard Disk capacity provided is very low as it's only 10GB and it would be fine if we can increase it at least to 20GB.

REGARDS...

aftaba9
Aftab A.
6/29/17

I have been using the VPS service from other providers, but then now my Card is not acceptable there. So I moved to PhotonVPS as i heard a lot about it. Hope my service experience would also be good.

patrickh133
Patrick H.
6/29/17

Great! But in the "How did you hear about us" - Why isn't there an option called "Us" - I got here my an email youu sent me ;)

michaelw452
Michael W.
6/29/17

If you first select Paypal as a payment option, but don't have it pre-configured for automated credit card payments, as opposed to bank transfers, then you're stuck with a pending status for the transaction instead of being able to cancel the Paypal transaction and come back to the site directly.

devins47
Devin S.
6/29/17

I had to order this twice, because the first time I had a VPN on, and it classified it as Fraud. I understand why, and that isn't exactly an issue, just letting you know though.

mattl99
Matt L.
6/29/17

Thanks for the quick & easy setup. I love everything about this experience. All though, greater disk storage would be great, as it seems to fall a bit short.

ce37
C E.
6/29/17

Beeing on holiday my IP address didn't match my country of residence. This trigerring a fraud flag. Support came with a buch of requirements.After submiting the documents and waited for a few hours I decided to try a competitor. l was up and running within an hour and a half. By which time I was still without a reply from Photonvps.

barbaram255
Barbara M.
6/29/17

We are an Italian Company and we open a new shop for the Usa and we have find a Great Hosting provider! Thanks!

donnyp13
Donny P.
6/29/17

In general, this is the best and most reliable VPS service I have tried (and I have tested alot indeed). It's not so cheap but for this kind of service and very quick customer service, the price is worth it.

johand19
Johan D.
6/29/17

I found the shop a bit confusing, yet I still decided to try out your services on an entry package befor I upgrade.

thomasw229
Thomas W.
6/29/17

I am not a fraud, please allow me to use the U.S. VPN to login your website to make a purchase. thks.

michaelp506
Michael P.
6/29/17

Very polite customer support. Helped me out greatly when needed. Server uptime is pretty good as well. Price is awesome for what I am using. Overall 10/10

yvesm13
Yves M.
6/29/17

The cart could not display content (I am in China and a customer already). I simply choose to submit and pay

katring1
Katrin G.
6/29/17

My experience is: unique servers & services, wonderful, kind and so REALLY willing to help staff! Thanks!

nickl102
Nick L.
6/29/17

PhotonVPS is AMAZING! I came across them on LowEndTalk where I purchased their 1GB VPS in their Ashburn, VA location and I have been super impressed with the performance (very fast disk speeds, 3.3GHz cores, no io wait or steal), the fantastic network (I have a LEMP stack running and all of my websites load so fast), and the uptime has been great too! They also have great DDoS protection that comes free with all plans so it gives me some peace of mind knowing I have some protection against any attacks.

I'm very happy with my PhotonVPS purchase and I highly recommend them if you need a fast and stable KVM VPS.

susand356
SUSAN D.
6/29/17

I had the pleasure of the excellent proactive support service from Ron and Mayra to deal with 2 tickets I put in, associated with additions of programs and upgrading the server soon after I ordered a server. Although there was this issue of the emails from Photon going into my Junk mail causing a lot of confusion on the support staff and me, the ownership behavior shown by Ron and Mayra were exemplary as the face of the organization to me as a small customer.

I give the product 4 stars because, there could have been an alert that the email from Photon, being new to me, could go into the Junk File. May be it was there, but I missed it. I did not think of it myself either!

douglasp35
Douglas P.
6/29/17

Yes ask us to confirm we have read your terms and conditions but it wasn't at all clear where to find them.

brandond60
Brandon D.
6/29/17

Brilliant i have brought from here many times and the vps hosting has been even better than they say!

kink2
kin k.
6/29/17

Hope the online chat service can be 24 hours and response more quickly, expressly for the chinese online chat service!

dannys84
Danny S.
6/29/17

fraud system caused delay on my genuine email and my genuine paypal; had to jump through hoops to pass the checks as no sales staff on duty. not cool. terrible first impression of sales that's for sure. let's hope tech is better - that's why am here.

dzhaferm
Dzhafer M.
6/29/17

I have had problems paying with my debit cards. I did use two debit cards from different banks, and the result was the same: the bank notified of succesful payment, however, at your side, no money arrived...

davidi41
David I.
6/29/17

You have the most wonderfully affordable options I\'ve ever seen, and the checkout isn\'t overcomplicated. I didn\'t feel overwhelmed in the least bit making my purchases.

janetd96
Janet D.
6/29/17

I have used a vps from photon for the past couple of years and had practically zero issues, the one time a fault was experienced they were straight on it and very quickly resolved the issue. The odd ticket was raised to update rDNS and again the request was dealt with swiftly with no need to chase or play ping pong with support staff.

i am based in the uk so the latency has become an issue with one the applications hence the move, however i will always consider photon for future services 😊

johana27
Johan A.
6/29/17

After my order, everything went as they promised within 30 minutes my VPS was ready, and so far everything works perfect thanks
Regards Johan A.

Questions? Get answers from the Photon VPS staff and other customers.

Photon VPS?