Photologo.co

Photologo.co

Photologo.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Photologo.co?

“Awful company.”

Jenn G.
11/20/19

This website reputes to sell logos for photographers. It heavily advertises (read: spams) on social media, including Instagram & Facebook. I ordered one of their logos which was supposed to be delivered within 48 hours. After over twice the time had gone by, I emailed the company and politely asked where my logo was. The company never delivered the product and never responded to emails. I was lucky to have paid through PayPal and was able to get my money back after filing a dispute. Photologo specifically directs consumers to their Facebook page for reviews. They do have a lot of positive reviews, but they are quick to delete ANY and ALL negative (read: honest) experiences with their company, rather than trying to resolve customer complaints. This company should be avoided at all costs.

jenng35
November 20th, 2019

This company should be avoided at all costs.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware. This company may at one time have been reputable but is no longer.

Questions? Get answers from the Photologo.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Photologo.co?

Have a question about Photologo.co?