Review of Photojojo

Photojojo reviews

Tel: +1-855-843-5656

johnm268
1/24/14

I ordered the "Canon" lens thermos mugs in both the 24-105 and 70-200 sizes. The mugs did NOT look like the photos they used in promotion. The buttons did not work on the larger lens, as they show, and it has "Canium" printed on them instead of Canon, and large, "Made in China" type. They must have used the actual Canon lenses in the Xmas promotion shots. What I got was bait and switch. There was no packing list included, and my repeated attempts at sending them back for a refund have fallen on deaf ears. NO ONE will answer me. I should have looked online before I ordered. There are YouTube videos of the cheap crap they send.

roxanneo1
1/10/14

I ordered on 12/30/13 and it arrived 1/10/14. They shipped to Canada that quickly even though there were two holidays in the middle. It was here even before the estimated date. I don't know how it got here so quickly or what sort of witchcraft they used to get it here but I am extremely pleased. The packaging was adorable, it came with a little dinosaur and there was like tinsel-y stuff with the lens cap I got. I will definitely be ordering again.

kathleeng
11/20/13

My order was placed on November 17th and I received it on the 20th. I had called Customer Service when the order confirmation email arrived as it was blank and I was concerned about it, and the agent I spoke with was incredibly friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested in photography.

Questions? Get answers from the Photojojo staff and other customers.

Photojojo?