Review of Photo 4 less

Brooklyn, NY 11219, US
verification@photo4less.com

shabsyk
6/27/18

Very satisfied customer. Excellent experience and will definitely order again soon. Love my new camera and case.

gittyg
2/12/18

Their entire process was great, the ease of ordering, the speed of the shipping and the packaging, and of course their prices are great, I highly recommend photo 4 less.

brandonp
2/10/12

I'm a repeat customer at Photo4Less and I've once again experienced the superior service I've come to expect. I rcently ordered a Nikon 18-105mm VR lens and it was a super-smooth transaction. Their customer service is astounding! I find that in addition to their great prices they have the added advantage of cheaper (& high quality) filters and accessories for my lenses and cameras. Love it!

Hi, Thank you for choosing Photo4less! We offer fast and safe shipping worldwide on all of our products. You can check out our 100% feedback on eBay which reflects our stellar service. Feel free to contact us via phone at 877-337-6161 or via email at customer@photo4less.com. Best Regards, Mary Photo4less 877-337-6161

By Mary W., Photo 4 less Representative

if they bought from grey market, U.S Nikon won't cover it. (assuming that you are from the U.S)

By Lan N.
Questions? Get answers from the Photo 4 less staff and other customers.

Photo 4 less?