Procter & Gamble reviews

1 Procter and Gamble Plaza

marks1148
12/25/18

I do the laundry in our family - have for 50 years. I even have a friend who was in the private label laundry soap business (for example Trader Joe's). So I have used many products and know a little about the industry. Despite the higher cost of a branded product like Tide, I always return to it. It's the only detergent that gets most of the stains out of a cotton t-shirt. It's not perfect, but consistently better. I buy the pods at Target and in the largest quantity available. This keeps the price reasonable. I do not like big companies like P&G, but ...

terryr68
10/1/17

I have been a Gillette customer for all my life and have always been fully satisfied with all the products.

However, surprisingly when I started facing problems with the Fusion 5 Proglide razors I contacted PG Malaysia Customer Service in August 2017 to resolve the problem. Ever since I have been on a roller coaster of false promises by PG Malaysia and disappointments and the problem remains unresolved.

First they said they would replace the defective razors. Two weeks passed nothing happened. When I reminded them, they changed approach and told me that razors were out of stock and instead promised to refund me the cost of the defective razors but once again nothing materialized.

After waiting for another 2 weeks, I reminded them again and was told that razors were back in stock and replacements would be sent to me by 15th September. It is now 2nd October and once again the promise has proved to be false.

I have now accepted the fact that I have been a victim of broken promises and have given up hope.

Due to some defect, the Fusion 5 Proglide razor turns on by itself. My previous Fusion 5 Proglide razor would also turn on by itself so 3 months ago I went and purchased a brand new Fusion 5 Proglide razor but alas, I am now facing the same problem with the new razor also. To avoid the situation, I have been forced to take out the battery but now I am no longer getting the performance for which I had paid the price.

mahmoudm9
7/21/16

Dear Sir,

Hope this mail finds you well. I faced with skin problem when I get my shaving cans from The Procter & Gamble Company P & G (Gillette shaving foam) rusted and i received below email when i complained which is emphasize that his can is not rust resistant , and they didn't mention on the can anything as caution and when they use tinplate can they were know that it will use in bathroom and didn't use aluminum cans like the others in the same product. Kindly help me to avoid any potentially harmful effects to any person in the future. And kindly dont reply with it's not my responsibilities.NO it's your responsibility as human towards your brother in this world to avoid tetanus infection As a result of P & G Gillette rusted cans. kindly find the attached files you are now in front of cheating company as you see in the attached the rusted cans and the effect of rust on the healthy and the reference (handbook of Cosmetic Science and Technology) and the contributors in this hand book are consultant from P & G so they are good known and their email which is acknowledgement their can is not rust proof and from their web site the below article saying:

Let my voice reach the solution

RGDS
Mahmoud Magdi
-----
From: "P&G ConsumerCare" <pgconsumers.im@pg.com>" <pgconsumers.im@pg.com>
To: "m_magdi_ncc@yahoo.com" <m_magdi_ncc@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 2:45 AM
Subject: Thanks for contacting P&G [ ref:_00D70JViV._500701YYjSH:ref ]

Dear Mahmoud,

The bottoms of our cans have a special plastic coating to make them rust resistant, but they are not rust-proof. The can will rust over time if it is stored in a damp or moist place (for example, on the side of a basin or in the shower.
Try wiping the bottom of the can dry after use and store it in a dry place.

Yours sincerely
CONSUMER RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
---------
MY REPLY ON p & g email:

even we Try wiping the bottom of the can dry after use and store it in a dry place what about the Nozzle of the bottle which it expose to the wet foam when way out, how can I clean the rest foam by water or leave it as it is , the two steps Leads us to rusted cans .

Mahmoud magdi

P & G vanity and falsely claim (from P & G web site):-
Our safety process
Our four-step, science-based process ensures both your safety and the safety of our products before they go to market.
Avoid certain ingredients
As part of the first step, our safety process screens out new ingredients that pose a relevant hazard in a consumer product.

Step 1: Doubt
The Foundation
We start with a healthy dose of skepticism concerning the safety of a new ingredient. If we cant establish both its safety and benefit to consumers, we wont use it.
Step 2: Define
Safe Range
We define the safe range for every ingredient we use with the same scientific process used by the major regulatory agencies around the world (FDA, EPA, WHO, EU, etc.). If there is not enough information to establish a safe range, we will remove the ingredient from consideration or investigate it further.
Step 3: Determine
Safe Product Use
We evaluate all ingredients in the final product to confirm their actual use is in the safe range for both consumers and the environment. If we cant conclude the product formula is safe, we will either reformulate or decide not to market the product. We have more than 700 scientists and professionals who ensure our products meet all safety and regulatory requirements around the world.
Step 4: Diligence
Monitor Use and New Information
Once a product is marketed, we monitor consumer use and investigate all new scientific information. We also collaborate with external scientists and regulatory agencies on new and updated safety

finish

Questions? Get answers from the Procter & Gamble staff and other customers.

Procter & Gamble?