Review of Pet Solutions

Tel: 800.737.3868
petinfo@petsolutions.com

xinyiz
8/9/17

Our company ordered 8 boxes of the petite dental chews and to our surprise, the chews were not individually packaged as implied on their website. Before ordering, I also asked one of their customer representatives confirming these would come in individual packages. When I called their customer support, the girl I spoke to said that not all of them are individually packaged. However, that important piece of information is nowhere on the website so how was I supposed to know?She could not offer any solution except that they will take pay for the return shipping label. Which is really a pathetic resolution on their part. I then spoke with their manager and suggested that they ship us the individually packaged Greenies at the same cost as the ones we ordered as a one time courtesy for this inconvenience but was told no.
Because of their misleading advertisement, we now have to purchase a whole batch of individual bags to put the treats in. We ordered these treats for 15 of our hotels and planned to re-order from them. But due to their inability to rectify the problem caused by their miscommunication, we will be looking for a different vendor for our next batch order.

bernicet6
8/11/16

l purchased tropical fish from this supplier several times with no problem. However, the last 2 times were bad. Last month my fish order arrived with extremely polluted water with lots of fish waste. There were no deaths the fish were very stressed and sick but they survived. l thought that this problem would not repeat so l placed another order with them. Big mistake. Again the order arrived with polluted waste filled water, but this time there were dead fish. Yes, they gave me a refund but buying tropical fish under these conditions is not worth it !! COMPETENT fish sellers will FAST tropical fish for 2 or 3 days to avoid waste build up in their shipping bags which will cause health issues and possibly death. Apparently Pet Solutions doesn't do this. Needless to say, l will not buy tropical fish from them again.

lolar1
10/23/13

I bought a bird harness from them for my GC Conure. It came with a great instructional video on how to use it. & was shipped in a timely fashion.

rjaa
8/20/12

The have great deals here and offer Free Shipping most of the time. Customer Service is also very helpful.

Questions? Get answers from the Pet Solutions staff and other customers.

Pet Solutions?