Review of PetRX2Go

Iowa, 50624 50624, United States
Tel: 1-800-798-2165
staff@petrx2go.com

Legitimate

PetRX2Go has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

angelas222
1/18/18

Best prices, great communication and prompt delivery. I buy adequan canine (RX) from them and I really appreciate that they post the medicine expiration date on their website (many sites don't). Adequan is hard to come by at times yet they always are very helpful in obtaining it for me. Super fast delivery. Well packaged !

angelicam3
4/1/15

My dog has to take Cyclosporine and it was costing me $133 for a 15 day supply at my Vet's office. Petrx2go was able to supply the exact same medication for $94 dollars for the same amount. This amounts to $80 per month and I appreciate having this amount to spend on other medications and prescription diet for my dog. I also had the prescription for Metronidazole filled at half the price the Vet's office was charging.
The process was very easy. I went online to order the medication. Petrx2go contacted my Vet's office and I received the meds in a couple days.
I appreciate this business so much and will continue to order my dog's medications from them any time I can.
They are professional, efficient and very affordable.

jeffk44
3/27/15

I have used twice and both orders were filled promptly and correctly. Am about to place my third order.
Jeff K, Mansfield TX

fredb26
11/17/12

Formerly doing business as ProKennel. Ordered from them twice (second time thought the prescription still had a refill). Both times had to call repeatedly to get the order processed properly. They finally go the order filled correctly, but not worth the hassle.

Response from Jamie R., PetRX2Go Representative
We were never formerly Prokennel, we were a filling pharmacy for Prokennel as they didn't have a pharmacy at their site. we would only fill the orders once we were given the orders. So if the orders were delayed getting to the customer it was not on Petrx2go.com's end it was Prokennel not getting orders to us in a timely fashion. Please disregard this review as this Fred is incorrect on his information. Please come check our website. Thanks. Petrx2go staff.

Questions? Get answers from the PetRX2Go staff and other customers.

PetRX2Go?