Persopo

Persopo has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Persopo also ranks 59th among Directories sites. The most common issues with Persopo are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Persopo?

“Wrong place”

Matthew M.
7/5/15

The picture and company profile are for Persopo.com LOL. Someone at SJ can't spell.I'll review the real company on their page~

“Grand Larceny”

Demian R.
1/14/20

needed to look up Information on one person and Google or Facebook had nothing to use. They were promoting one search for a dollar. I got the search back which was worthless. The way that it designed waspeople who were The site has stylized animations that give you the impression that if you pay for searches you will be given far more linformation than seen. Yet the dollar made no difference at all. The even more corrupt than that is the one time payment becomes a monthly subscription. I was out of the country for 5 months and didn't bring my debit card because it would be not work there. I get from Coasta Rica back, mind you to find five charges to account for $29.93. Immediately I thought someone stole my information and was using purchases. My bank verified the name and number of Persopo. I called them up they refused to refund my money and were eager to help me to seek a refund from my banking institution. This is participating in obvious fraud is the answer three different customer service representatives and refusals to reimburse me the $149.95 although no other searches were ever done. Persopo with thievery in their hearts use this method to generate as much money coming in as possible. If you think about it no one individual is going to want a monthly bill for $30, to look people up. It's a hit and miss thing. The service is horrible as well.

matthewm73
July 5th, 2015
demianr3
January 14th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Persopo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Persopo?

Have a question about Persopo?