Review of PermitsandVisas

Tel: +44-74-04042987
infouk@permitsandvisas.com

rajm29
5/7/18

I was very impressed with your service. This is great and I appreciate the help of case manager for their time to time assistant during my visa process. This is really great experience and I would like to thank Permits and Visas and their team.

vishwap2
4/5/18

I also wish to give a very positive feedback for the entire process. Your process consultant has played a very important role in the entire process. They have been a constant support and with this support I have been able to get a visa. They had full knowledge of the process and their timely guidance enabled me to submit all my documents within the given timelines.Thank you.

nadeema11
3/16/18

Thank you very much for all your hard work and commitment to my visa application. Your knowledge and understanding of the process meant that you were able to reassure me every step of the way.Very satisfied with their visa service.Really appreciated and thanks team for all hard work.

peltish
2/28/18

My experience with Permits and Visas is excellent at each and every step for Canada Visa processing. Team is very experienced and focused. They are very supportive in resolving queries and guidance to documentation. More than anything their response time for queries is outstanding. My special thanks to case officers.

hazema10
2/21/18

I have contracted PermitsandVisas to help me immigrate to Canada, in the beginning they were good and updating frequently, then our agent had her annual leave, and passed our info to another agent, who is careless, not supporting, even not replying to emails.
I won't recommend them to any one. and my process stopped and I lost my money.

siyad
11/20/17

The Sevices of Permits and Visa are very excellent and i am very happy from their counselling as well as their all staff members,Its very cooperative and helpful.Thank you so much for great support.

pingoriaf
9/9/17

Thank you for all your support and everything you have done for me. I am so lucky to have found you and plan on referring the student office in London to your legal services for foreign veterinarians. You have been awesome and are very appreciated!Thank you so much.

tanvirk2
8/17/17

Thank you very much for all your hard work and commitment to my visa application. Your knowledge and understanding of the process meant that you were able to reassure me every step of the way.Thank you so much.

pitretp
6/28/17

Brilliant Service and very professional! Keep to a more than reasonable time scale.Permits and Visas's Staff are very friendly and do anything in order to make sure you get visa on time. Prices are also very reasonable for the standard of service you receive. Highly recommend

himansad
6/8/17

One of the best decisions I took so far is to approach Permits and Visas for my immigration process. The process was completed without any confusion.Thanks Permits and Visas.

nilsal
5/30/17

An excellent service and a sterling performance. I was quite impressed by the way you processed and delivered my son's visa to USA. Everything was done in a timely manner through excellent communication skills. Thanks Permits and Visas

abhayk2
5/12/17

An amazing service right from the beginning! What would have been a daunting experience was made easy and simple by the Permits and Visas team. These guys are talented! I have already started recommending your services to friends.

cherryr6
5/6/17

Permits and Visa was quick and easy and took the stress out of waiting days for a visa with only a few days left before departure.
Easy process and prompt delays. Great experience all together.

denisr18
5/2/17

Thanks for the assistance and support with our visa application process. I recommend this service to everyone who needs it. I promise to keep in touch with this consultant company when ever i need migration related any help.

westrlogk
4/24/17

Excellent service by Permits and Visas.
keep me updated till my visa was granted. No doubt to say will be using Permits and Visas services again and will definately recommend everyone to use your services.

boondyl
4/18/17

Knowledgeable and helpful staff from the very first step. A listening ear and people who are good at their jobs who can help to reduce a stressful situation.
Would have not hesitate in recommending Permits and Visas.

yakubk
4/13/17

I already taken services of Permits and Visas for my New Zealand Skilled Migration Visas and team a debt of gratitude for helping me to get Visa in quick time period.

udinh
12/15/16

I greatly appreciate the professionalism of the Permits and Visas team, their honesty and their organization. They were helpful enough to me that I didnt have to spend time or stop my life because of my visa processing. They helped me with almost everything. I have spent 11 weeks now in England and I am loving it. Although I had to pay but I must say it was worth it all the day. Lets just say its a price you have to pay to get to live your dreams.

Thanks Permits and Visas.

mendezi
11/5/16

I had the most wonderful help and support from Permits and Visas. They are very fast and efficient too. Their customer service is out of this world! We were able to get our PR and all the paperwork necessary in no time. Everything went perfectly. Thanks!

Many thanks!

nadira6
10/25/16

When we needed to migrate to Australia, a friend recommended that we use Permits and Visas. I reluctantly gave in. This has turned out to be the best decision I made. I did not foresee the complexities that lie ahead in the visa application process and as such did not think we really would need a visa agent. But when the processing starting unfolding, I thanked God I hired this company. Also, they were very professional and understanding. All calls and emails were replied in timely manner. Yes there were charges but if you ask me, I will tell you its worth every dime. We already got our visa and are now permanent residents in Australia.

Thanks to Permits and Visas.

rafiqi
10/11/16

I highly recommend this Permits and Visas company in Dubai. I am not a client but my cousin was one of their successful clients. This company was referred by an office mate in Dubai. We didnt regret using their expertise for my cousin's Canadian visa application. It was all worth it.

varishah
8/29/16

My application for Canadian pr visa took quite long but I am so thankful for the help and support I got from Permits and Visas team in Dubai. During the application, I had doubts and I was feeling no hope but because of the team they made me confident on my qualifications and my application. I am so glad I listened to them and followed their instructions. I got the visa and I cannot thank Permits and Visas team enough for this.

meliss1433
8/25/16

Permits and Visas has been very professional, friendly, nice and supportive of me and my family during our Canadian pr application from Dubai. I can say that they are exerts in what they do and very knowledgeable. Thank you so much for helping us getting our visas.

aramesj
8/11/16

Going through the Canadian immigration process was very long and stressful when we did it ourselves 2 years ago and rejected. Without the help of everyone at Permits and Visas, I dont think I would have been successful in gaining my permanent residency in Canada. The immigration consultant and the case manager answered all my questions and guided me through the whole process step by step. I would recommend Permits and Visas to anyone needing to use this service. They are a professional, experienced team and pay close attention to detail.

leenaa2
7/24/16

We have just received the news that we have been granted our Canadian PR visa and really, we are over the moon right now. This couldnt have been possible without your help at Permits and Visas. We had started enquiries in March 2015 and we got immediate appraisals from your team immediately. We decided to go ahead with the process in belief that everything will work well. The experience and knowledge displayed by your team is something one cannot brush aside. You helped to heighten our confidence and hold on to our dream of moving to Australia. Thanks for bearing with us and answering the numerous questions we asked. We got the magic call on the 6th of January 2016 and seriously, its your hard work at Permits and visas that paid off. Thank you so much for everything. We are grateful.

Hi angelito v. i just see you message, im really very sorry to reply very late.. if you still looking for Canada immigration services please write us on info@permitsandvisas.com thanks

By Visas V., PermitsandVisas Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PermitsandVisas staff and other customers.

PermitsandVisas?