Review of Perfectkicks.me

Perfectkicks.me reviews

Tel: +8615960533658

danielf96
3/31/17
They made me western union the money after they said they did not receive it I went back to wester union and they told me they pulled the money out already I hate them so much they could of made more money and they decided to steal my money $#*! Kim and her mother don't buy from these thieves trust me
jessicag110
10/31/16
They take your money and then customer service suddenly slows down. Every day they tell you your order will ship in 1-2 days. This is ongoing for 3 weeks for me. I asked for refund they say that will take longer then shipping. SCAM! DO NOT BUY AT PERFECTKICKS.ME or previously PERFECTKICKS.NET. Trust me.
niallh5
10/31/16
Do not ever buy from them! They will give you discount if you transfer via MoneyGram or Western Union. They will never ship your shows, yet every day if you contact them they will tell you the same answer! Which is "we will ship asap friend" or "frend we will ship in 1-2 days". If you get on their nerves they will just block and ignore you totally. Kim and the team are the biggest scammers in China!

Questions? Get answers from the Perfectkicks.me staff and other customers.

Perfectkicks.me?