Perfectkicks.me

Perfectkicks.me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Perfectkicks.me also ranks 49th among Air Jordan sites. The most common issues with Perfectkicks.me are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Perfectkicks.me?

“Terrible product”

Anatoly H.
2/7/20

Cheap crap don't order from them. They are cheap and the material sucks. They don't even answer your emails or get back to you and don't bother calling because they don't care. Buy from somewhere else beware of this company1. They never respond to emails. 2. They delete any message on instagram that makes them look bad for doing $#*! Ty business. 3. They lie about the shoes they have on their website with pictures if a conpletely different shoe and send you different quality ones.

anatolyh
February 7th, 2020
danielf96
March 31st, 2017
They made me western union the money after they said they did not receive it I went back to wester union and they told me they pulled the money out already I hate them so much they could of made more money and they decided to steal my money $#*! Kim and her mother don't buy from these thieves trust me
niallh5
October 31st, 2016
Do not ever buy from them! They will give you discount if you transfer via MoneyGram or Western Union. They will never ship your shows, yet every day if you contact them they will tell you the same answer! Which is "we will ship asap friend" or "frend we will ship in 1-2 days". If you get on their nerves they will just block and ignore you totally. Kim and the team are the biggest scammers in China!
jessicag110
October 31st, 2016
They take your money and then customer service suddenly slows down. Every day they tell you your order will ship in 1-2 days. This is ongoing for 3 weeks for me. I asked for refund they say that will take longer then shipping. SCAM! DO NOT BUY AT PERFECTKICKS.ME or previously PERFECTKICKS.NET. Trust me.

Questions? Get answers from the Perfectkicks.me staff and other customers.

Welcome to perfectkicks.net for all 100% Authentic Jordans Sneaker Collections!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfectkicks.me?

Have a question about Perfectkicks.me?