Penny Publications reviews

customerservice@pennypublications.com

1 Review From Our Community

ljs3
11/7/17

My wife enjoys the mystery magazines from this company. Those being Hitchcock and Ellery Queen mystery magazines from Penny Publications or Dell Magazines.

A few years ago I subscribed to both of those magazines for my wife. Not long into the subscription they sent a renewal notice and we sent them a check. The check cleared the bank but they never extended the subscriptions. After several contacts with customer service by mail, email and leaving a phone message. Nothing was accomplished.

After a time I subscribed again since she enjoys those publications so much. This time I renewed the subscription online at their website. It was clearly indicated that it was a renewal. They instead duplicated the subscription to both magazines. After contacting customer service nothing has been accomplished. We presently get two copies as two different subscriptions to the same person with every mailing of both magazines.

It is obvious that they are either very dishonest, very poorly managed or both.

Tip for consumers: If one must subscribe. One way that might work is to place your subscription and never renew it. Once the subscription is about to expire place a new subscription again. If you have a problem with them, you are probably on your own.

From the time you subscribe you will be bombarded with renewal notices.

Response from Cheri M., Penny Publications Representative
We are very sorry to hear that you had encountered issues with your subscription. Please call us at 1-800-220-7443, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. ET, so we can correct the situation.

Questions? Get answers from the Penny Publications staff and other customers.

Penny Publications?