Review of Penny-Arcade

Seattle, Washington 98107, United States
tycho@penny-arcade.com

peterp56
8/10/14

I've been reading this site since high school. The content is hilarious, and the fact that they curate their ads is awesome. It's been fantastic to watch the writers grow and change over the years.

daniels67
5/18/13

I've visited this site for their show called "Extra Credits". This is a show that's mainly made for game developers, but is also entertaining to watch for anybody who enjoys gaming. The writers of the show understand how to present their topics including talking about the pros and cons from multiple perspectives which is very nice to see and one of the main reasons I really enjoy the show. They don't just take one side and run with it. I have tried to watch other things made by Penny Arcade and I usually find myself not being all that interested in what they have to offer, but that is strictly my personal opinion. So if gaming and commentary on video games and such is something that interests you, I highly suggest checking out this site.

Questions? Get answers from the Penny-Arcade staff and other customers.

Penny-Arcade?