Pel

Pel has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Pel ranks 419th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Pel?

“I took a 10 lacs sms pack from this company in 2 paise...”

Nitin A.
2/25/11

I took a 10 lacs sms pack from this company in 2 paise per sms and while testing I found it nice but when I finally paid 20000/- for 10 lacs sms then I came to know the real story of their after sales service. Whenever I call them for any problem they just say that one of our technical person will call you shortly and no call comes ever. Their control panel is the worst panel and if you shoot 20000 sms at a time then I suppose only 2000 gets delivered but the credit gets cut of 20000 sms. I am facing the worst experience regarding Bulk SMS service.

ektas3
November 20th, 2016

I am quite satisfied with the services. Polite & courteous staff and instant answer

Tip for consumers:
Go for their premium plans, you get what you pay for

nitina
February 25th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Pel staff and other customers.

Pel Softlabs Pvt. Ltd is an IT company concentrating on digital marketing and enterprise solutions. We offer a wide range of products and services to promote business. We provide enterprise solution software, such as CTI, CRM and ERP to help manage you...

pels2
Pel S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pel?

Have a question about Pel?