Review of PEDtoClick

PEDtoClick reviews

support@pedtoclick.com

matthewm78
8/8/15

In the past I have used another site to gather needed resources for EU. But honestly, this site beats the competitor to sheds. In less than one week I earned over 23 PED, spending only 3 to 5 minutes a day. They update the jobs regularly, and the staff was present every day to answer questions and help me if needed. Very friendly staff. The only drawback I ran into was that currently they can only distribute earned PED on the weekends. But they are actively working on hiring new staff, so before long, this will be a 5 star PED resource for me.

lit23
10/29/13

After two months of collecting ped, I try to log in one day to find my account nonexistent.

calvinm31
10/29/13

Started earning 5 minutes after I joined. No waiting for confirmation email... sign up and login. Pretty simple. Great idea.

os972
10/22/13

Easy to follow instructions and supportive forums make it a must stop for all who play entropia and don't wish to deposit money.

minniep10
9/15/13

Just started using this website to earn PED for about 20 minutes and have already earned 2 PED!

sapnas1
9/15/13

Its a cool site

hawks
9/14/13

My experience with this site so for is great and because i am an Planet Entropia fan too so it is a great experience for me to work for such a site who pay in PEDs

luckerstare
9/12/13

This site helped me a lot. Im very grateful and I wish only the best for the admin. ;)

nickf32
9/12/13

Free PEDs, how can you go wrong!?!

luqmaanj
9/12/13

Excellent website for people playing the Entropia Universe game. The offers and tasks available allow me to earn PED, the ingame currency which is crucial to play the game. PEDtoClick.com helps new players by allowing us to earn PED easily.

daves79
9/12/13

I always enjoy going on the site to earn extra ped for equipment online. I would recommend this site to anyone who struggles on the game.

jesser22

easy to use

predam

Perfect for every one

shizur
9/12/13

A great experience and the best way to earn ped.

rogerk12
9/12/13

Good website to earn some PED, gives good offers with a nice reward as well.

zahariaf
9/12/13

The site is ok but seems its losing ground, and the payment reps are quite rare and the times they are on short

Questions? Get answers from the PEDtoClick staff and other customers.

1 Photo for PEDtoClick