PearTreeGreetings reviews

Tel: 800.403.8861
listmaint@peartreegreetings.com

lynnem79
12/8/18

Customer service appears friendly but is unsympathetic and fails to please. I ordered Christmas cards on a Friday night-on Saturday morning I got a confirmation email saying if I needed to make any changes to my order to contact them. I did in fact want to make a minor change to the wording on my cards.I immediately called them-no customer service hours on the weekends. So I emailed them. The next day, on Sunday, I got an email saying the cards were printed already and there was nothing they could do, The pictures on the cards were grainy and washed out. They are made of paper card stock and some of the edges were bent and compromised.

teresaz7
4/25/18

I've generally been pleased with my orders over the years. HOWEVER, over the last 2-3 years, the company's quality of their cards/envelopes AND customer service has dramatically DECREASED!
My order of 150- 5x7 invitations came with envelopes that were over a 1/5 inch too big! When I called, I was told that it's because I ordered "jumbo" invitations, and it's the only envelope they have that fits it! Really? I've never had this problem before!! How about you inform us that if we want our card to fit the envelope, that we better order "super jumbo" or whatever you want to call it now!! Seriously disappointed!
Also, they were not delivered as I anticipated, and paid extra ($39.99) shipping for. Read instructions in fine print that says if you want your shipment to arrive before a weekend.

ryanb115
12/10/16

I ordered cards for Christmas.. they did not include envelopes or the white ribbon that was stated to accompany the cards. Besides the fact that I had to assembly these cards myself, now I also have to purchase envelopes and ribbon to go along with them. For a cost of $100 I expected more. Total rip off!!!

elaines22
2/18/15

The design tools are not very good which resulted in their "mock" text being included at the end of my custom text. I did not see this and the electronic proof they sent was so small and of only one side of the card. I contacted customer service, they made no attempt to make things right on my behalf. When everyone questions this on the card they receive I will be sure to let them know how Peartreegreetings did not help me get the cards I hoped and paid for.

patriciam37
5/1/14

I ordered my daughter's graduation invitations through Peartree greetings only to have them canceled my order on April 18 and never notified me. I contacted the company via phone on April 28 to inquire about my order and that was when I was told it was canceled. A day after I placed the order there was a message on my voicemail to contact them because my credit card would not go through. I called and corrected the expiration date on my credit card. When I called on the April 28, I was told they had a problem with downloading the images and attempted several times to contact me and was not sucessful. I checked my voice messages and there was none. I checked my email and there were 2 advertisements from this company but nothing asking me to contact them , when clearly they were able to do so a day after the order was placed. My daughter's graduation is May 3 and we were not able to send out invitations because this company failed to contact me and then lied about it.

Questions? Get answers from the PearTreeGreetings staff and other customers.

PearTreeGreetings?