Review of Pearls Only

Pearls Only reviews

Tel: 1-800-580-9537

anthonyb284
5/18/18

Purchased a black akoya pearls for my wife for Christmas , in April one pearl broke. I contacted Pearlsonly the reply was nothing we can do , take it to a jewelry repair shop. So I am concerned about quality and no customer service. Pearlsonly motto should be buy it, but don't wear it ,since we will do nothing for you.

oanam5
5/14/18

My mom recently turned 52, so I purchased a beautiful pearl gift set for her from https://www.pearlsonly.com/. I was a bit worried that they would not ship to my country, but they offer worldwide delivery. And the order arrived on time! To be more precise it was this pearl set: https://www.pearlsonly.com/white-weave-pearl-set.html. My mother was extremely happy and it didn't even cost a fortune. She even asked if I spent my entire salary on it, haha. Pearls look truly amazing and they look even better on my mother's skin. LOVE THEM! Thanks a lot, for making my mom smile!

Questions? Get answers from the Pearls Only staff and other customers.

Pearls Only?