PC Vision UK

PC Vision UK has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PC Vision UK ranks 64th among Computer sites.

How would you rate PC Vision UK?

“I used PC Vision for my children's netbooks, They were...”

Lizzie M.
4/5/11

I used PC Vision for my children's netbooks, They were really good price and I was a bit worried, was a bit concerned seeing this only review for them, took about 2 days to arrive and they were really good value. I am very happy despite first reading the comment above. So they do seem ok.

“Ordered a wow pad on the 9/12/2010 for guarenteed xmas...”

Darren m.
3/6/11

Ordered a wow pad on the 9/12/2010 for guarenteed xmas delivery arrived on the 10/1 2011, it was faulty as the responsive touch screen didnt respond with touch or stylus pen when i sent e mail and told them the problem they said it could not be faulty and said i could not send it back and if i did i would have to pay for postage both ways, sent it back regardless and paid postage on 14/1/2011, iwas told it was faulty but they have fixed it and are sending it back, it is now 6 march and i have still not recieved anything, after countless e mails any advise anyone apart from don't touch pc vision with a barge pole.

lizziem
April 5th, 2011
darrenm4
March 6th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the PC Vision UK staff and other customers.

Reparacion, venta y compra de computadoras y accesorios, con los sistemas mas modernos windows, 7 y 8 y mac lion.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PC Vision UK?

Have a question about PC Vision UK?