Review of Pcdeal4u

SITE CLOSED
Tel: +123 456 7890

timn4
7/20/11

After reading the terrible reviews for "ELECSURF" I couldn't help but notice that "PC-DEAL4U.COM" offers the same product and cost, AND is located at the exact same NYC address!
Chances are that they are one and the same!!!
"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

beverlyh4
5/17/11

I paid 79.99 for a Visio software. First, it takes them a full day to process payment. then they send you a link. I tried to download and could not save to my pc. I wrote them immediately, but didn't receive an answer for another full day. I needed the software to complete a project for work the next day and could not finish due to lack of response. So, I asked for a refund. I was DENIED a refund, so I asked for a disk, which they clearly state they will provide you in their receipt PLUS they sent me an email asking for my address to send me a disk when I asked for the refund. They refused to send the disk! So, I went ahead and downloaded the software, and was asked, of course, for a product key. I went back to the original email that was sent to me and there was no product key listed. I have written them for the product key -- no response. ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIIS IS A BOGUS VENDOR!

Questions? Get answers from the Pcdeal4u staff and other customers.

Pcdeal4u?