Review of PC Fix cleaner

PC Fix cleaner reviews

info@pc-fix-cleaner.com

maxs89
5/1/17

i have this software since a year and i am happy with it, my pc performance is fast and no bugs or delays in the pc speed, thanks guys

thomasd99
4/8/17

I purchased PC fix-Cleaner with a Lifetime License but when an update came out they did not honor my license and said I had to pay for a new license. "Lifetime" apparently does not means lifetime to them!.

craigs63
2/23/16

PC Fix did a great job fixing my problem, but now I can't do anything on my computer without huge PC Fix ads popping up. Everywhere.

And I mean everywhere! Even playing card games! No part of my computer seems to be free of the ad. I hate it!

If I could do it over again, I wouldn't have them help me. I truly resent this unbelievable flood of crap on my computer.

How can this be legal?
Fed Up

robertop1
5/1/11

im here to share my experience about pc-fix-cleaner. yeah i had problem with my pc i found this product and it helps. i don't have bad experience with their costumer support
nor issues of refunds. their easy to deal with.

katem9
3/31/11

I bought this product for two computers because I was hoping it would make my computer run faster (as advertised) and it offered a 30 day money back guarantee so I had nothing to lose, right?
Well, I wasn't impressed with the product and found that it actually made my computer slower. I emailed PC-fix-cleaner at their "support" address explaining that I'd had problems, was unhappy and would like a refund. My reply was sarcastic, accusatory, argumentative and insulting before it flatly denied my refund. I have been told they can't "turn a fiat into a ferrari", that their customers "have to realized their own incompetence", that I need to look into my "internet using" and (my personal favourite) "the problem is not the computer or how software is programmed the problem is sitting in front". There is more if you're interested!

Honestly, this is from a customer service representative! I have never, ever experienced anything like this in customer service and I don't think I have come across a more obnoxious and unhelpful human being in all my time on this planet.

Normally I would expect a reply acknowledging my concerns and then addressing them in a polite and de-escalatory manner. I usually feel disarmed and listened to - not furious!!!!! The emails barely made sense as the English and grammar was so poor.

I really would warn anyone against dealing with this company - this is not how a reputable and reliable company operates.
I wish I had looked at some of these sites before I purchased this software.

fawaads
3/31/11

The software worked out well for me! The customer experience wasn't all that bad also had a question from the support team and got a answer in the next 3 hours

Thanks

stevenh2
2/8/11

Despite asking for a refund of my money, the above refuses to refund my money saying that I have not replied within the required time scale.
I have asked repeatedly for a refund. I have taken advice and will be taking the matter further.

Questions? Get answers from the PC Fix cleaner staff and other customers.

PC Fix cleaner?