Passiflora

Passiflora has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Passiflora ranks 9th among Interior Design sites.

How would you rate Passiflora?

“Thanks to our new Office Plant displays, the place...”

Lee A.
11/26/13

Thanks to our new Office Plant displays, the place has never felt more welcoming. Productivity improved noticeably and I swear we all breathe a little easier, both literally and figuratively. Passiflora did a marvellous job and I would recommend them to anyone looking to brighten up their office space a little bit.

leea39
November 26th, 2013
peters128
June 26th, 2014
Beautiful office plant displays! Couldn't be happier with their service as it's prompt and reliable.

Questions? Get answers from the Passiflora staff and other customers.

Passiflora offers a range of interior plants for commercial purposes. To find out about our rental and maintenance packages call 0800 018 7277

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Passiflora?

Have a question about Passiflora?