Partselect.ca

Partselect.ca has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Partselect.ca ranks 25th among Appliance Parts sites.

How would you rate Partselect.ca?

“Parts work perfectly”

Terry D.
7/27/18

I ordered two burner control knobs for my kitchenaid stove this morning from www.partselect.ca (Order #11390348), credit card was charged immediately afterwards. However, when I checked the order status in the afternoon it was shown as CANCELLED. I called the customer service to understand what was going on there because I did NOT cancel anything from my side, and the agent said my credit card verification or something did not go through and that was why my order was cancelled (If that is the case why my credit card had been charged?) So I had to ask the agent to place the order again for the same parts (order # 11390907). Hopefully this time everything is good. Anyway, no matter what, now my credit card has been charged twice for the same 2 pieces of part, one of them is saying "It may take 3-5 days for refund to show up on your credit card." Update: Very QUICK delivery! I ordered on Friday and received them today. Parts work perfectly on the stove. I would definitely give 5 stars if everything went through correctly for the first time.

“Waited a year and still no response”

nademe a.
8/11/20

I ordered a grill part for my Kitchen Aid Stove on Aug. 14.2019. I was told it would take upto 6 months for the part. It is now Aug. 11.2020 and yet no part has been sent. No updates either. If you call you get directed to their website. If you message them online, you get an automated response. This place is obviously run by "dummy robots". I want my money back and will order from elsewhere. Their service is terrible. STAY AWAY FROM THEM

nademea
August 11th, 2020
terryd146
July 27th, 2018

rickm625
December 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered three dryer parts, they shipped the two more expensive parts right away charging the cost plus the shipping fees to my credit card. The third part never arrived and was unable to install the two more expensive parts without the less expensive third part. I ended up returning the two more expensive parts after receiving no response to my email queries. They credit me for the two parts returned but did not credit me for the shipping fees. No response to date on my queries.

If you're going to order from them multiply parts, I'd be sure to stipulate in the order's instruction not to ship until all parts are available.

Questions? Get answers from the Partselect.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Partselect.ca?

Have a question about Partselect.ca?