Review of Parkermeridien

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

jass48
7/16/17

Not only I went through a horrible stay due to all sorts of issues: technical (uncontrollable A/C), very poor comfort, poor room conditions (noise, dirt, etc.) but my jewelry (worth around 15k) was also stolen the day I checked out. I cant tell what exactly happened but it was inside my luggage when I left my room to go check out and get my car, and then it was gone after the staff/valet brought my luggage down to the lobby. As I has to go get my car from the garage to park it in front of the hotel, the lobby guy went into my room to get my luggage and bring it to the lobby. It took him quite a long time to do so, and when he came back, he simply dropped it all into my trunk. I then drove off, without really questioning anything. But, when I got home I noticed that all my jewelry was missing from my luggage!!! I was so upset. I contacted the hotel immediately and was bounced back and forth to different people who couldnt help at all. The hotel denied all of this of course. The hotel management and security have backed-up their staff all along, to protect their reputation. The hotel so-called investigation was very quick and questionable. I travel a lot and all over the world and I can tell you, that this hotel is absolutely the worse one Ive ever stayed at. The fact that it needs lots of renovation work is one thing and certainly not the worse one the major problem is the staff on the ground.

Ive reached out to corporate leadership (all the way to the CEOs office) and management (hotel and group) over and over for weeks/months and theyve done absolutely nothing nothing nothing to address and fix the issues Ive reported. Their response has been: sorry for what happened but heres 7,000 points and that should do it! Unbelievable considering that each night cost me about $400 (worth about 12,000 points) and I stayed 4 nights. Really HORRIBLE experience. Unfortunately my insurance doesnt cover anything outside of our residence.

Ive received inside information from a staff member who doesnt want to be identified for fear of retaliation: The hotel did NOT complete a thorough investigation as they claim. They barely questioned their staff (bell man, front desk, or cleaning staff). They did NOT verify any of the critical info such as the exact time the staff got in & out of my room, search, interrogation, etc. Instead, it appears that they worked towards hiding evidences.

Avoid this hotel at all cost.

Questions? Get answers from the Parkermeridien staff and other customers.

Parkermeridien?