Parisbeautysupplies reviews

1 Review From Our Community

ingrdr
Ingrid R.
7/27/17

On 07/24/2017 I placed an online web site order for OPI "Let The Eat Rice Cake" item NLJ05 for six (6) bottles at $29.99 each because this item was DISCONTINUED and since the web site stated they had this item in stock I made the purchase?! BAD IDEA.
When I e-mailed to see if and when my order was shipping I was told they did not have the item in stock because it was DISCONTINUED but they would search for the item if I could wait until August 5th, 2017 to receive it?! NO WAY. Since this was my very first order with them I chose to CANCEL the order and get my REFUND back to Pay Pal Credit?! This was false advertising to say the very least?! DO NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASE FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!!! PayPal has been notified as well and will investigate as if this is how these people get business they are taking money for products they do not have in stock and are knowingly ripping off the Consumer!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Parisbeautysupplies staff and other customers.

Parisbeautysupplies?