Review of Parfumelle

Fort Worth, TX 76132, US
parfumelle@parfumelle.com

melles4
8/27/15

I can't say enough good things about Perfumelle. I have purchased for them for over 15 years and they always have exactly what I'm looking for and respond quickly. The owner has even gone out of his way to locate a perfume for me. I will definitely continue to do business with this company because they can be trusted. There perfumes are the original scent not a mock up.

Melle S.

lorrainew2
Lorraine W.
4/10/11

I already did a review on this site and told my story but I will do it again because in my profile it dropped off. I had 4 reviews the other day and now I only have 2 in my profie I also did a review on autopartswharehouse.com that Is no longer there. so can someone please make a comment to me to explain why this happened. I don't understand what happened to my other 2 reviews??? I went to this site years ago because I had been looking for a parfume that was discontinued in major department stores. The store that use to carry it was Macy's & JC Penny's. They no longer carried them because they needed to make room for up coming new fragrances. The parfume I was searching for was my favorite fragrance in the whole world it was called Sun Moon & Stars by Christian Dior. This site carried exactly what I was looking for. It was a 1/4 oz bottle of pure parfume. So if you are looking for fragrances from years gone by that are imposable to find. Try them out they are great. I purchased the fragrance by sending payment through paypay and my parfume came in a very timely manner. I love them and still to this day visit there site a lot. Sincerely, Lorraine W.

lorrainew3
4/8/11

A couple of years ago I visited this site. I was looking for a parfume that was discontinued from major department stores like Macy's & JC Penny's. The parfume was Christian Dior's Sun Moon & Stars. It was my very favorite fragrance on earth. This site was the only one I could ever find in years to be able to purchase the real fragrance instead of just toilet water. When I ordered it I sent them the payment through Paypal.com. They sent me the product very fast and it was exactly what I use to buy in the department stores. I love this site because they carry fragrances that are now no longer available anywhere else. So if your looking for parfume that you love from years ago and can't find try them out, there great. Sincerely, Lorraine W.

Questions? Get answers from the Parfumelle staff and other customers.

Parfumelle?