Review of Paragongroupusa

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

charlesj17
1/18/18
• Updated review

Earlier I wrote a review of Atmor Tankless Water Heaters. The problem I faced was not looking at the output of the water heater. Had I done that I would have selected a higher level unit for the Kitchen and Bathroom sinks. That's my error. A rep with Paragon Group USA did call me today and offered, at no cost to me, to replace the units with larger capacity units. I have unfairly categorized the Atmor Tankless Hot Water Heaters as a "poor product". Although I selected the unit based on the chart listed on the retailer's web site, I neglected to look at the gallons per minute output. Had I done that I would have understood I needed a more productive unit. So, I have to give Atmor a better rating, especially in customer service.

Tip for consumers: Make sure if you select a model based on the use on the chart you also look at the gpm output.

“Poor product”
1/18/18
• Previous review

I purchased 3 Atmor units from Home Depot on sale. Two were the AT900-03 and one AT900-10. I selected models based on your chart and that I live in central Florida. One for the kitchen sink, one for the bathroom sink and the AT900-10 for the shower/tub.

The kitchen sink: AT900-03 The water flow is 1/2 of what I normally get using the aerator supplied with the unit. It takes a very long time for the water flow to fill a sink or coffee pot. Because the aerator is so high pressured, it makes the water splash on the back-splash and onto the counter.

The bathroom sink: AT900-03 Your aerator does not fit on my faucet, so I had to use the one that came with the faucet. The water, because it is not restricted like your aerator does, is luke-warm. It never gets hot. Flow is still diminished.

The shower/tub: AT900-10 This unit works fine and produces plenty of hot water.

Overall, I am deeply dissatisfied with your product and would not recommend it to anyone. If I had known the shortcomings of the AT900-03's I would have gone to a higher unit. But based on your scale and my point of use, I selected what your chart recommended.

I did try to call the customer service number listed on the material included with the units. I got a recording and was told someone would call me back. No one did. Lousy customer service. Even Paragon Group USA email address is hard to find.

Tip for consumers: More than likely you will see units for sale on other company's web-sites. Do not buy these units. If you do, go to a higher unit than the one recommended on the charts supplied.

Questions? Get answers from the Paragongroupusa staff and other customers.

Paragongroupusa?