PaperCutz.co.uk

PaperCutz.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PaperCutz.co.uk also ranks 15th among Paper sites. The most common issues with PaperCutz.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate PaperCutz.co.uk?

“Excellent”

Dave J.
2/16/16

Used Papercutz a few times for printing jobs and other odd jobs and always been impressed with the service. Excellent turn around times and excellent product range, always packaged superbly.

“Avoid”

Roger W.
12/19/18

Purchased 350gsm card from them, got 300gsm instead, told me it was just the paper type even thou I use the same card all the time. Paper had been cut from SRA3, almost every sheet was a different size so can't be used on our digital printing press. Avoid this company. They are amateurs.

rogerw198
December 19th, 2018
kerryb34
May 12th, 2016
Shocking customer service
Orders arrived late when paid for next day delivery, they have been ignoring me regarding my refund for this! Order was also damaged due to poor packaging

Waited over a month for some samples..had to request 3 times!

Second order also arrived late and was incorrect size/colour

I've sent several emails and just get ignored!
davej53
February 16th, 2016

juliek18
February 18th, 2015
I buy my card stock from Papercutz as they are very reliable, the prices are reasonable too. I have spoken on the phone to them and i found them to be very helpful and polite.
They have a wide range of good quality card and papers.
cw62
December 20th, 2015
Have purchased several times previously with no problem. Last week of November I ordered a mixed pack for craft work and opened an account for the first time. Clicked on an E-mail offer of a discount. Offer not valid. Phoned to query why not valid. Promised a phone back. No phone back for days. Phoned again. Told me to place a telephone payment order then again would phone back. Still no explanation. Made the phone payment order on 2.12.2015. Waited over a WEEK for the phone back. Craft event for the mixed pack now passed. A phone back on 11.12.2015; now one item is unobtainable. Accepted a replacement as it mattered little now. Promised the order would be sent and should arrive 12.12.2015. 14.12.2015, 8.30am a phone call from a different male.......an order with one item unobtainable! Replacement acceptable? I told him this was already arranged. Another promise, now it would be sent that day. 15.12.2015 still waiting..... is the card any good?? I have no idea.......... Today I have received a request for this review of this order and another E-mail discount offer.
By the way, I forgot to add that while waiting for the calls back I sent two E-mails to different addresses given on the website and sent a letter by first class Royal Mail. All totally ignored.
16.12.2015 Pack arrived, after almost three weeks. Guess what? No discount applied.
At least I know now what the customer service is like and what I think of their false discount offers.
aliner5
May 17th, 2017
I trusted this company to supply me with Stardream paper for an important project and they decided to send me a paper with different grammage thinking I would not "notice" the difference.

I have a STARDREM SAMPLE book and when I requested the specific paper I was counting with it to a job an now I have less than 2 days to finish with the wrong paper.

After calling the company to report the problem and demand a solution, they had ZERO concern with my case and came up with a "stock mixed up" story that I'll never believe.

The truth is that they didn't have the paper in stock (as they are telling me now) and thought I would not notice the difference between them instead of being decent and advising me about it and it would give me time to find another provider. That's how reckless and disrespectfull they are. They were completely negligent with my order.

It is getting really hard to trust in suppliers and services in London. The quality that is being delivered to consumers is ridiculous and I will not accept that.

Tip for consumers: SIMPLY DON'T USE THEM

Questions? Get answers from the PaperCutz.co.uk staff and other customers.

We are suppliers of paper, card, pearlescent card, fluorescent rolls, office stationery, card making and wedding supplies. We have everything you need, for whatever the occasion!

andrewp55
Andrew P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PaperCutz.co.uk?

Have a question about PaperCutz.co.uk?