Review of Papashoes

Papashoes reviews

emilyf
6/23/13

Worse experience with an online seller ever! Took over two weeks to send the shoes I ordered, then when I returned them, I never received a credit. Every time I call, their office is closed, even though I am calling during business hours! Really? I learned my lesson- never order from anywhere but Zappos again!

ginad1
2/23/11

My fiance decided a different pair of boots, no problem cancel and order a different pair right? No. I canc'd the order on the phone but they shipped it anyway. When I went to call back they didn't answer my phone call. I wrote my issue on their FB page and they deleted it. I called today several times and they didn't answer again. I called BLOCKED (*67) and they finally answered. I told them I told UPS to Return to Sender and I want my $$ back. I asked why they sent an email that said they got my payment then another email that said they didn't, and they still sent the boots. Their response is it was already in the pick order and once it is in the pick order it cannot be canc'd. Well they should have told me that in the first place. I canc'd them within 24hrs. If they are in the pick that quickly why did it take so long to ship them?? Why is the new boots I ordered not even sent yet when I ordered it last week? I got that the other order should get here by Friday. They were 5 dollars cheaper than another online store... I will go there instead of here from now on. What kind of company doesn't answer the phone when they see your number and deletes your question/complaint on their public forum? One you shouldn't buy from. Papashoes!

Questions? Get answers from the Papashoes staff and other customers.

Papashoes?