Panerabread.co

Panerabread.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Panerabread.co?

“Discrimination”

Belinda P.
1/12/22

I m new to the state of Arizona. I usually frequent Panera Bread with a positive outcome.The ones I visited within the state of Arizona are not friendly to people of color, upon visiting the cafes they never ever make me feel comfortable, mostly persons of color are treated like out cast, specifics if you are a person of color. I had one of the managers at the Camel Back location in Phoenix AZ, manager Alisa attempt to become aggressive to me and purposely mess my order up. This has happened on more than one occasion, the company has discriminatory issues, if you are a person of color use caution in Arizona if you are attempting to become a customer at Panera Bread.The company is not a racially equal company in its dealing with persons of color.

belindap82
January 12th, 2022

Tip for consumers:
Be careful if you are an African American with this company,unprofessional staff.

Questions? Get answers from the Panerabread.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panerabread.co?

Have a question about Panerabread.co?