Panelbase

Panelbase has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Panelbase also ranks 14th among Survey sites.

How would you rate Panelbase?

“Best ever panel for online surveys”

Elhadji D.
10/17/18

Best ever panel for online surveys, After trying at least 10 survey panels, I unsuscribed to most of them and the rest I a not active on it at all, but 100% active with Panelbase. I love their customer care and support compared to others. They are honest, reliable, reachable,..., and last but not least very generous on pay (be honest then you will be rewarded big times). I have been with them for less than 2 months and made almost £40 easily. For anyone subscribing for survey panels this is my 1st suggestion by miles.

elhadjid
October 17th, 2018
Best ever panel for online surveys,
I have been with them for less than 2 months and made almost £40 easily.
For anyone subscribing for survey panels this is my 1st suggestion by miles.
neilb63
May 14th, 2017
Great site for making money from surveys, takes a little time and requires patience but well worth the reward. Earned £50 in 3 months doing 1-2 surveys a week.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Panelbase staff and other customers.

UK-based online survey panel offering members cash rewards for taking part in surveys including; online, postal, telephone, SMS, product testing, and focus groups.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panelbase?

Have a question about Panelbase?